Reviews for The Spirit and the Flesh
Blazen chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
You promised
Help chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Is this continued somewhere else? Is it? IS IT? IF IM NOT BLIND AND TS NOT COMPLETE, PLEASE FINISH THIS OMG THIS IS ONE OF THOSE STORIES THAT HAVE HAD SO MUCH WORK IN THEM THAT YOU CAN'T JUST ABANDON THEM LIKE THIS! I TRIED TO FIND THE GARGOYLE STORIES BUT THEY WERE GONE AND NOW THIS IS UNFINISHED AND MY HEART HURTS BECAUSE THERE'S SO MUCH ANGST AND LOVE AND JUST PURE BEAUTY IN THIS STORY. PLEASE FINISH IT?
MaximUzun chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Oh how i wish that You keep Your promise even after all this time...
Kate chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Wait What? Ok I know I'm like 9 years too late but this story is REALLY good and I'm
Just wondering if there might be an update any time soon Just wondering And GREAT story btw :))
Guest chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
I know you mentioned you mot never finish certain stories, but can you at least try this one, I love it and I would love to see a conclusion to it! PLEASE?! PLEASE?! I'm going to comment every week until you at least respond, but please try!
Dak Hamee chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Aww come now u have to continue after dropping a bomb shell like that, I eagerly await the next chapter
SERIOUSLY chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
THIS IS LIKE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE STORY, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE FINISH IT, I'VE BEEN CHECKING EVERYDAY SINCE YOU PUT UP THE "ONCE UPON A TIME ONE"AND STILL NO UPDATE?! COME ON! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Semerket chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Plz finish... purdy pleeeeease.
SO chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
SO I Guess asking for an update at this time and year would be... Pointless? I wish you could somehow keep this going!
ryzombie619 chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
wow, you are a liar.
natsu.point chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
This is quite an interesting story. I rarely find fics about Talia and especially Andrea. It is quite disappointing how overrated Catwoman is. I find it more of a sexual attraction than an actual relationship, without the costume they wouldn't definitely work. You should continue this fic. It has a lot of potential.
Wolfie714 chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
There is a distinct lack of this being finished O.o

Please do get round to finishing this, I'm really interested to see how it turns out!
dark angel chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
it is not that i don't enjoy your work, it is that i enjoy it to much so i took to time to read this gem and now i am a afraid that i must inform you that you are a LIAR!

as this has not been finihed.

OH YA, and please please please fucking finish this!
The-Great-Eagleman chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
I read in one of your newer stories that you're leaving behind the FF.

I think it's great that you want to work on your own stuff, and I wish you all the best.

However I do think it'll be a shame if this story doesn't receive a satisfying conclusion. I spent much of today reading through your "It's Just Allergies" set of stories and must say that I enjoyed the characters and the plot immensely, even when I thought Pammy was written a little 'idealistically'.

I think with this particular story my biggest disappointment will be not being able to see what happens to 'Andrea/Phantasm' at the end.

Good luck with all your future endeavours, and may God Bless you as you continue to pursue something that you obviously love!

Sincerely, The-Great-Eagleman
Lunar Ram chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
Update! UPDATE! It's been like SIX years! Please update, Harley just said she was gonna kill Joker!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »