Reviews for Young Vs Old
rosie chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Are you going to continue this story?
robindjtsd11 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
i like it alot but what happened? you kind of just stopped awhile ago and i really want to read more!
LilyRoseTheDreamer chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This is pretty good, but totally wacked at the same time. Batman beating up innocents? Whoa...
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Yow. What set the JLA off? Are they the evil Justice Lords from that alternate dimension, and they took the real JLA captive? It would be interesting to see how things play out.
Raist chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
I really like it so far. Kon contemplating hoow the heck to take on Supes. NIghtwing thinking to himself "Ew, can we take the Bat?" It's great please post soon.
Mina Zummers chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
I know how hart it is to write fighting szence, but I hope you can do them and update this story soon. It's realy a good idea.
Njong chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Very good, I wish that i could do dialog half as well. I hope you aren't going to kill them though? That would just bit unless you wrote it tastefully (too many people delight in the death for the death's sake and not for the writting challenge that it really is.). I liked it a whole lot and hope you don' take that the wrong way! ;)

Can't wait to hear more from you on this story.
RobinIV chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
This story is very intriguing so far! I can't wait to see what happens! _ I'm a huge Young Justice fan myself (hence my story - shameless plug), so I think they'll be able to take down the Justice League, but you'll decide that, right? _ I like the way you captured the characters, too.
Crazy Queen 101 chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
That was so cool!

Please continue!

(longer reviews for more chappies!)
Lady Moon chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Sorry. I would've logged in, but it took several tries to get this window open and I don't want to lose it. So... Well done. Even though this is only the first chapter, the plot is moving and the stage is set. Always wanted to say that.

Anyway, I feel that you have portrayed the characters really well. I only have the information from a big book about the JLA, with a section on Young Justice and the Titans, along with a Robin comic book I lost ages ago and am still trying to find (please don't let it have been cleaned out), but this seems to me to be a good representation. Superboy, being a clone, would feel a closer attachment to Superman than the others to their connections, so he would react in a rather extreme way. Robin and Nightwing are acting the way you'd expect them to: a little shocked, but knowing that something has to be done.

Also (yes, there's more. EEp), there was a line... Where is it... Robin asked in a voice that was bordering worry. Only Superboy and to a lesser degree Impulse noticed. That makes sense to me. Robin, Impulse and Superboy seem, to me, to be the core members, like Superman and Batman and so on. Since I view them as having some sort of bond thanks to that, I feel that Superboy and Impulse WOULD have noticed that Robin seemed to not sound too good.

I think of another paragraph (at least) of comments to submit, but my fingers are starting to hurt. Oh well. Hope there's more soon!

Lady Moon
Raist chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Kay, this is something that really needs about 11 more chapters. I'm not talking about for my own benifit, I'm say that we would all really like to see something like this continue. And I want to see Robin and Nightwing take on the Dark Knight.
arsenal13 chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Good start. I can't wait for the next chapter.