Reviews for Mare Serenitatis
Chuni Luni chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
Nice story!

So is she gonna get their powers?

Or will they eventually show back up like I've read in other stories. You know where they have the same bodies and are the same age as when they died. Kinda...unrealistic I know but done the right way it can work :)

Please update when you can and take care!
Hotgirlow chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
update soon it's great.
Megan Consoer chapter 8 . 3/12/2009
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
GeishaKini chapter 8 . 6/29/2008
OMG! i really love this story, and i cant wait til you write more...you are gonna write more right? i sure hope so cause i love it a lot, please update soon
princesaangelbebe chapter 8 . 5/29/2008
YEIH! Usagi kicked thir butts lol, but I wonder if she will be able to feel Darien as well? oh please please please update soon!
tavisa chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
Are you going to continue this story? It really is wonderful!
Usagi Uchiha Yuy chapter 8 . 10/15/2007
Usa-chan's turning Cosmos? YEAY! . update soon!
demonprincezz chapter 8 . 2/25/2006
Like your story and i hope you will update it sooner or later.
nolisting chapter 8 . 2/4/2006
_ I certainly hope you're still working on this. I really enjoy it. I remember readin halfway through the first chapter- a lot. For some reason, I kept starting in on this, but never getting very far. Things kept coming up, I guess. But now I've brought myself up to date! :P SO I hope you update soon. I like the interesting bits- wandless magic, Artemis as opose to Luna, your ability to remain loyal to the actual characterization. :P You've got a lot going for you! And I can't wait to read more. Ja ne!

Asia-chan
SISM chapter 8 . 10/5/2005
wonderful. i love it. um... write more and update soon. keep up the good work!
Cami Binion chapter 8 . 8/11/2005
i really like this story so far. who are you going to pair usagi with? i would like her to be with draco. update soon
SailorVengeance19 chapter 8 . 8/1/2005
i loved the story. Who is she going to be paired with? i think maybe with Snape.
A Phantom Moon chapter 8 . 6/11/2005
Hey, i love it. the most beleivable hp sm fic yet. keep up the exellent work. Ive got you on my fav list for authors and stories, so I will know if ya update lol.
SHADOWCUB chapter 7 . 3/14/2005
How about NO PAIRINGS.
Taiki chapter 8 . 3/13/2005
Good story so far. Please have more out soon. I can't wait! LAter.