Reviews for Wally's Wacky Web Log
That. Was. HILARIOUS! *ROFL*
far away chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
"pickle jar" thihi ;D
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Very cute! I loved hearing about things from Wally's perspective - hilarious! Ah, the pickle jar...
DaRkReBeL777 chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
ha!tht is really good!he shuldve asked me about the pizza thing.i tried it give details because too many peoples are going to be reading too many peoples!
LoNeLyGrEmLinQuEeN chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Ok Idc how old this story is I love it. I think I love all the stories I read from you. I love Ollie he's like One of my four favorite heroes. But he's an ass. O well. About how old is Wally? And 'pickle jar' my foot, Ollie and that chick seemed to be up to more then opening that jar. gosh I could talk forever on how awsome this story is but i don't think you have the time to read it all. lol.
Wingz chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
lol really funni 1 dere! im faving this! bi
Lady Aku chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
I want to see the JL's response for when he turns that in. That I think would be even funnier.
Jandjsf chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Black Canary came to have sex with Green Arrow while Kid Flash was in the house? Bad Dinah and Ollie...
SpinOff chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
That was brilliant, it was impossible not to laugh. I wounder what Uncle Barry would think if he read Wal's jurnal :)
Come to think of it who did eveyone else get paird with? Who got the bat? and how did it go?
Rob WW
KF GA
Speedy ?
WG ?
AL ?
I think this would make a fun mini-series to read :-) if your willing to write it :-?
Ratany chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Personally I like hour 10's entry best, followed by any mention of food in the couch. It was different that's for sure, but I almost feel as if the Super Mario 3 comment should be about Atari, at most Pacman!
Artemis1088 chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
"Hour Three:

I wonder if Mr. Queen needs me to call in the Justice League or something. That pickle jar is sure giving them a tough time."

LMAO! I love all your stories. I'm addicted now. You are definitely a "favorite author."