Reviews for Somewhere Out There
coffeeshop chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
O.O o, gasp gasp! That was very interesting! Most fanfics you find like squall being the model or the prostitute...great job! D Dare to be different! hehe lol XP
osharecafe chapter 2 . 3/1/2005
Great story you got going here. Please update it soon, it's awesome _
washedaway chapter 2 . 2/11/2005
MORE MORE MORE!i love it!
Zavijah chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
Aw, this is a cute story. Such a short second chapter! Seifer seems to have a stressful life. Anyway, keep up the good work, I hope to read more in the near future
EternalDarkness2 chapter 2 . 4/14/2004
aww...this is sweet. You just have to continue!
P.S: GACKT RULZ!
**Tootles**
*Eternal_Darkness*
kousei chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
are you ever gonna update this? T_T i LOVE his story and iv been waiting for so long... ::cries:: i wanna know what happens! PLEASE upate!
Rita chapter 2 . 1/16/2004
evil, evil person! why isn't there more? write more!
Kousei-Jaganshi chapter 2 . 11/9/2003
_- yet another amazing chappie of yaoi goodness! I LOVE IT! keep it going! _ gr Squall is so shy! Its so cute but so agrivating! -_- well, as long as he gets with Seifer in the end... O.o he does get with him in the end...? right? ::glares:: he better! And Seifer a prostitute? didnt see that one coming! But i love it all the same! _
Brandy chapter 2 . 11/7/2003
Hi, I just happened to come across your story and I really wanted to say that it is the best one I have heard so far. I can't wait to read more. Your story sounds really, really good. It mostly sounded for real to where you can be it to real good imagination. I can't wait to read more! )
ddz008 chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
Great!

Keep writing!

:D
Sanosuke Hidane chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
Sugoi! I love this story! Please update soon!

jaa,

sano
Cheery Wolf chapter 2 . 10/22/2003
this is good...very good...!
ice-princess-squall chapter 2 . 10/22/2003
I really like it.

I'm such a Seifer/Squall spaz though.

Can't wait for more.

And there were some errors... but, it happens whenever I load something to.
Starlit Hope chapter 2 . 10/22/2003
Yea! You updated and you like your dragon! - Great job!
DragonUk chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
This is great! I don't usually reveiw the first chapter, I prefere to read the whole thing and THEN review. This is brilliant, I usually only like Zell/Seifer, but this is an exception. And plus, there arent enough Zell/Seifer fics out there to keep me satisfied! lol .

Again, its brilliant. Please write more!

Dragon (listening to the Radio)