Reviews for Virages
yarvessa chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
soo romantic!
fren chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
omg this is like drinking cold juice on a really hot day. plus, it's cute and totally in character! i can see this more in the anime versions of the duo than the manga. ginji's smile would make anyone fall to their knees !

this fic only proves that ban isn't so invincible after all. well, everyone has a weakness...gj on this!
Shini chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Great atmosphere. I really loved this fic!
stitcher2ficcer chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Very sweet story, Naye, and beautifully written. Your language captures the mood perfectly. I'd love to see more from you, and X-parrot tells me she's been after you for more for a while now.
Me-Nuriko chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Oh... it was so sweet. It made me smile all the time. Ban is so adorable (please, don't kill me, Ban).
You're writing is wonderful. Thank you.
preddy liction chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
WAI! That was so adorable! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to melt. *squee*
kuro chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
This will make me smile for the rest of the day! -
firedraygon chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
This is so very sweet! And this is such a realistic scenario, too! Who knows how many times this type of thing happens during their long road trips? XD I love it! Please write more soon!

~firedraygon97
Biohazard chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
So sweet~!

I love this story! You've portrayed the characters so well!

Can't wait to see more from ya!
Nekokoban chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
That was *adorable*. It's the exact sort of quiet gentle fluff that I enjoy so much for this pairing-because yanno, I AM all for the humor and the drama, and even a little of the angst-but what I love best about Ban and Ginji is that they can be quiet together too, and adorable as well. I enjoyed it very much.
chupachup chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
oh my friggin god, this has totally made my day. :) i am totally loving it! your writing style is so great, it's descriptive and subtle, and it doesn't get repetitive or boring! if i could, i would send cookies to you right now! *throws chocolate chip cookies at the monitor*

:D i like sleeping ginji fics-we get lots of mushy reflection from ban on him. XD
Aoikami Sarah chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
:D very sweet and nicely written.
Fablespinner chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
SQUE!

Lovely mushy happy sap!

Never enough of it in the fanfic world GO YOU!