Reviews for Just Between You and Me
Aww this was sweet!
DegrassiJunkie.Net chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
Best_Fanfic_EVER!
crannyfan101 chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
this was really good. um did you write these poems yourself? there really good poems. i love Craig and manny this was really good.
Punk Princess92 chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
hey r they tpgether?
mari chapter 5 . 11/5/2005
hey awesome fic only thing is that manny wouldn't say mami and papi she is filipino not spanish but update again soon
Chibi Neko-Chan2 chapter 7 . 10/16/2004
That... was... the best... Degrassi story.. I ever READ! Omg this story is so going to my favorites! You've got a great writing style, lol I couldnt stop reading it till I got till the end! _ Those poems were great! Did you make them up yourself? Great JOB!
writer11bee chapter 7 . 9/3/2004
I love it!
Sister-Cousin chapter 7 . 8/4/2004
That's where it ends? I want more I tell you...MORE! Anyways I really liked it.
dg chapter 7 . 7/5/2004
Rally really good and cute!
Quiet110 chapter 7 . 3/6/2004
Holy crap! I love this story so much you have no idea. I really don't like Manny and Craig together, but in this story they make a very cute couple. The poems in this story ROCK! I suck at writing poetry which is why I choose not to put it in my story. My favorite part of this story had to be when Manny's dad asked Craig if he was following his(Manny's Dads) daughter (Stalker... just kidding). Okay I will have to stop now because I'm rambling, but this story really does rock.
Tasia chapter 7 . 2/26/2004
Hey Britany, it's Tasia. I absolutely l-o-v-e-d you're story! You really should become a writed. You're very talented. Anyways, I'll see you at school.
Tas
Reviewer chapter 7 . 1/30/2004
This story is so good! I LOVE the poems in it. They are so catchy! Great job!
SilverNcold1 chapter 7 . 12/26/2003
I loved it! I would add it to my favs..but sadly i've reached my limit..ehehehehe..n-e-ways keep up the great writting!
AngrySoul
brokenglass chapter 7 . 12/24/2003
That was an awesome story. I love the ending, I just wish I knew what happens between them.. great job anyways.
daddysgirl780 chapter 7 . 12/8/2003