Reviews for Elided
TenroDemon chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Omg, this is like having your candy taken away from you when you get to the good part ;_; You have got to finish this story, I want to know what happens! Right now...so many questions are left unanswered like in the game series, emotional rollercoaster of DOOM I say!
Daniel Wesley Rydell chapter 3 . 10/21/2006
I'd forgotten how much I liked your writing. I hope you finish this some day.
stitchedmoon chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
I don't know whether you intend to write more of this, but even if it ends at chapter three ... wow. Just wow. I'm in awe of your writing. The characterisation in this piece is excellent; MOMO's thoughts and feelings in particular seem very accurate, and I commend your ability to connect with these characters on such a profound level. I also love the idea of the setting as metaphor, using the ruined city to represent the shattered condition of his mind.

I think my favourite part was in the second chapter, when you had them confront the soulless Ziggurat 8. I've often wondered what would happen to him if he abandoned that last shred of humanity and became a machine. It's an intriguing (and frightening) premise, and I must say you've pulled it off quite convincingly. *shivers* Wouldn't want to meet that thing walking back to my apartment at night.

So yeah ... I suppose if this is the end, then you've picked one heck of a place to end it. Leaves quite a lot to the reader's imagination, and I'm not sure that's a bad thing at all. I found myself wondering what she'd find on the other side of the doorway, and (of course) I came up with all kinds of deliciously angsty melodrama ... But I'd love to see what you've envisioned, if you do plan on writing more. Either way, thumbs up to you for being so awesome.
IndigoSnake16 chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
I can't wait to see what's in the portal...
ProteanBlue chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
All I can say is: wow. I think you've captured absolutely all the reasons why I love Ziggy, and it's only chapter three... no more updates? *sob*
K-chan and It chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Write more. NOW! I can't wait to see what happens next!
AkaiNagi chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
Wah! More more! You write a damn good story! You gotta finish this. Please? This is hands-down the best Xeno fic I've read. Ever. More please. Gimme gimee.
ecclaed chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
Ahh! ::Bites her nails.:: I have to know what happens next!
Lolly Cheesecake Factory chapter 3 . 7/18/2005
You mentioned a fic and I have stalkerish fangirl tendencies. There is much adoration for this. I love it, and MOMO's reaction to Ziggy's Encephalon. Loves!
Paineful chapter 3 . 5/23/2005
Aah! How could you just leave it there? This is so beautiful-so captivating-

I must read more! :(

Love,

Paineful.
NickelS chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
absolutely stunning :D

I love the whole metaphor of his memories/past self running from the completed cyborg. great job describing the encephalon environment.

can't wait for the last one! (i did read that correctly right? one more?)
Ilvinaeda chapter 3 . 3/6/2005
A beautiful story. Although not on a conventional topic, it is very realistic...and I enjoyed reading this piece of work.

1) The scene I found most intriguing was the one where Nate attempts to tell the story of the "Velveteen Rabbit." That story is one that really ties closely into the inequality theme of Realians in the Xenosaga series...and although not alike, they are similar, the rabbit and MOMO...and I loved the way you did that.

2) The robot, Ziggurat 8, and the two inhabitants of that world, seem to exist in a forever-struggle against one another...and I like the way you constructed it. If one dies, the other part takes over...either Jan or Ziggy. Scary, in a way...but completely believable. Awesome.

3) I hope you post your fourth chapter sometime soon...this story is very well-done, so far, and I hope you complete it! Best of luck.
TheShoelessOne chapter 3 . 3/5/2005
I must know what happens next! Don't leave me here! I'll cry the Cry of Death! I just have to know. I'm not done with Episode 2 yet, but I have to read more! Not fair! Agh!
Deona Lindholm chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Whoa, long time no see, Amanda! This is some pretty good stuff, keep up the good work!
XxDarkWitchXx chapter 2 . 11/24/2004
Your story is awesome! :) I'll be waiting for your next update.