Reviews for Talks of the Past
breakj13 chapter 4 . 3/15
More, please! This is so great! I love Yuma's reactions!
ParadoxalPansy chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
Ooh, I like this, it's cute.

It hasn't been updated in so long, though :(
Yizuki chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
Hmm. I like it. But could you continue Once upon a day? I want to see what happens next.
gamekatt101 chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
Daw! *squeals* Cutest chapter ever!

Write more, I tell you! More!

*cue begging anime eyes*

w4r7c chapter 4 . 12/1/2006
great stroy! must... have... next... chapter! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
La Ragna chapter 4 . 10/16/2006
Hehehe! Yay! Fluff is good for my health! _ I'm sad that you have not continued this. It's cute. I like it. A lot. Maybe a bit too much. Whatever, it's cool.

Update this, or one of your other fics please! You're too good of a writer to not! I'll rally together all your fans and we'll mob you if you don't! _

Love ya'! (in that platonic way)

La Ragna chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
Oh, that was so depressing! See, you pulled that off beautifully! If it was me writing that, I would have had him go off the handle on them, or at least give them some sort of restrained, depressing speech about everything he was thinking about. Just to give me a sense of triumph. But you, you made that seem so much more strained and controlled and cool! Sign of a great writer! _

Aw! The bit at the end when he suddenly got all overly-appreciative of Yuugi was really cute. I really like how he's so willing to let himself depend on others. It's a sign of good character.

Wow. **raises eyebrows** He's helping to finance Yuugi's college tuition? Now THAT'S taking care of your partner! Now why can't I get a boyfriend who'll pay my tuition...**ponders**
La Ragna chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
Oh! That's so sad! She just disowned him! That's terrible! I would never do that! It's so-so-MEAN! And, besides, if she really loved her son, then wouldn't she accept him? Just how intolerant can a woman be to reject her own flesh and blood? I REJECT HER! **is mad at her for making Yami sad**

Still, it's kind of sweet that Yami would go to such lengths just to be with Yuugi. So cute! _

Aw! Denial! Glad they got over that quickly! Although, you'd think that they'd have been a bit more insecure and uncertain about it for longer...Whatever. It's not like it's a perfectly connected storyline. Ah, the beauty of mysterious gaps in plot. Anything could have happened...I love it.
La Ragna chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Hehe! I like this! A lot! It's so funny! And cute! Fluff abounds! _ **is very, VERY happy**

Aw! They're so oblivious! It's so cute! _ **fangirls it**

Must read more now. We don't want a repeat of the flesh-dissolving-fic-withdrawl that happened with Twelve Days, now do we? No. No we don't. _
kingleby chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
this story is great! lol, those two make such a cute couple _
HOPPY-SAN2345 chapter 4 . 9/30/2005
yugirules chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
Very nice. It's been taking me forever, but I was finally able to read this! Hope you can update soon!

Keitorin-san chapter 4 . 8/9/2005
Ah... how nice. Plz update soon, I'm anxious to see what happens next. Hope you keep writing!
DrOwNiNg In EbOnY chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
Ah, so kawaii

Dude, you are my favorite author update soon on your storys

LuV yOu LoTs Of PoKeDoTs (lol)
darksoul-of-the-mind chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
OMG i love this story please update soon. i want to know what happenes ,please,please update soon