Reviews for Treasured Heart
wingedspiral chapter 4 . 9/27/2006
Never never never please make the hearts aline with Naruto and Sasuke...pretty please. I will totally love you for it. Promise, I will send you internet cookies...** Oh yeah and keep up those oh so loveley chappies .
angst in you pants chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
"So they could be easily renamed 'Ai no Key',

right? Yeah, that's a funny one, Sasuke...

I guess you can see why I like to keep myself mysterious. I don't have the best sense of humor."

LOL, this is my favorite part in this chapter... Sasuke thinks he's so funny. He is so out of touch that he makes corny jokes.
Inuyasha chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Interesting idea with the charms. I like it. Pee Game? Pee Game? I have never heard of that one before! X_x
Ciastor chapter 4 . 2/15/2004
Haha! I love this story so far, keep up the good work! The reasons you put down for Sasuke being gay are hilarious (but some people who have no sense of humor may take offense to them o_o;;) and number one is so true!
. I don't know what people are talking about when they call Sakura "gorilla girl" etc etc.. She's so cute (if not a bit obsessive)! Inner Sakura is my favorite character in the anime/manga... ::stomps on Sasuke:: Sasuke is such a heartless jerk, he doesn't deserve her! (Die, Sasuke fan girls! He's awful!)
So.. hehe. . Yeah. A Gaara/Sakura couple would be cute... But what's holding you back from making Itachi crash the party? :D
Inner Ciastor: HEELL YEEAAH!
Iceheart19 chapter 4 . 2/15/2004
Poor Naruto. The way he ran out, people probably thought he was gonna puke. *grimace* I had the same experience with my first time with booze. I threw up in front of my friends. They still make fun of me for it.
a chapter 3 . 2/15/2004
Why is Hinata attracted to Sasuke? She never was in the Manga. She has a crush on Naruto. And Gaara is in love with Sakura? Where did you get that idea? And you spelled a japanese word wrong. Nanka is spelled Nanda.
Puppet in the Corner chapter 4 . 12/3/2003
*Whines* when are you going to get the next chappy out?
Rez chapter 4 . 10/2/2003
Um, congrats?
goawaaaayyyyy chapter 4 . 9/30/2003
Aww, that's cute! _

I like this fic so far, it's a nice escape from some of the angst and things out there. Not that I don't like those fics, but this is such a nice happy fic to read. Write more!
muchacha chapter 4 . 9/24/2003
congrats. I hope it doesn't take you a month to update.
Morien Alexander chapter 4 . 9/24/2003
_ Congrats! But next time, you might want to post something like this in a journal and then link to it when you get up a new chapter. I'm looking forward to the next chappie!
Riachu64 chapter 4 . 9/24/2003
*smacks Nyro up the head* And I thought you'd posted another chapter! GOSH DANGIT!

Lol, j/k.

ANYWAY... umm... this is old news to me! Yay. _ *pokes you* Hee hee. Nyro has a boy friend.
Baugh chapter 4 . 9/24/2003
I don't think you're weird for not kissing a guy before (I don't think anyone would really think that). I think you're weird for writing it all down and posting it for people you don't know except that they like your story. And frankly, I don't think any one really cares about your social life. They just like your fic. But whatever, it's your story...
Senket chapter 4 . 9/24/2003
that REALLY had a point. -
Bishiehuggler chapter 4 . 9/24/2003
Yay for Nyro-san! First kiss! I still need one of those. XD Congradulations, and I hope you get the next chapter up soon!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »