Reviews for Nakoudo Matchmaker
crystal wolfP chapter 25 . 1/6/2004
*pouts* stubborn heads... :D:D:D;D good job! last chapter next right?
June6 chapter 22 . 1/6/2004
Ohh...Poor Nadeshiko, finding out that she is adopted, she must be shocked.
ms. pac man chapter 25 . 1/6/2004
THEY KISSED THEY KISSED! TODAY"S MY PARENTS ANNIVERSERY! THEY KISSED! lol. but I hope the Lord tells her that nun hood isn't the way. oh yes...I can see it now...in her dreams her favorite nun is telling her this and when she gets back to Italy I believe it really happens! so she goes back to JR. and they live happily ever after. srry i let my imagination get to me..which happens every second really lol
not applicable chapter 25 . 1/6/2004
Syao-chan spends all her time with her acolyte now! ;_; She don't spend time with us anymore...
Very sweet chapter. You still write weel as ever. I hope your computer fixes up, eh? I'll be waiting for the conclusion! _ Ja ne!
Star Katt chapter 25 . 1/6/2004
BWAHAHAHAHA! If they don't get 2gether I'm going 2 hurt some1. Not u, maybe Naraku. OH what am I saying? I'd hurt Naraku ne wayz. _ Can't wait 4 more.
P.S. 4 ne1 who doesn't kno, Naraku is the main bad guy on the anime InuYasha
KyteAura chapter 25 . 1/6/2004
Wahahaha! Do you know how much I love that name 'Eriol Hiiragizawa Junior'? It makes him seem so darn cute, which he probably is if you ever drew a pic of him. *takes out my new digi cam and flashes none-stop* *30 seconds later*...ran out of storage _ *puts in a new picture card and starts flashing again* WHEE! Pictures of cute/hot guys makes a girl VERY happy *grins* Mostly if he was kissing a soon-to-be-nun? O.o WTF?
L chapter 24 . 1/5/2004
Good story. i liked it!
P. Cythera chapter 24 . 1/5/2004
she's going to be a NUN!
MarikzAngel chapter 24 . 1/4/2004
_ I don't mind it being a long epilogue, the longer the better! _~ lol
Queza De Santi chapter 24 . 1/3/2004
This is so cool! Ah! Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next! I liked all of it, even if I wasn't a Y/R in the first place. Keep up the good work and email me: []
Random Floater chapter 24 . 1/2/2004
A NUN HOW WILL ERIOL AND TOMOYO EVER HAVE KIDS AH OR GET MARRIED AT THAT AH *bonk* oh she is a nun in training hahaha forgot bout that any way good storie
dagger02 chapter 24 . 1/2/2004
great epilogue syao update soon yay it's going to be a 3-part epilogue!
Takari-san chapter 24 . 1/2/2004
YEY! 3-part epilogue
butterflies4ever chapter 24 . 1/1/2004
Aw! That's so funny! Poor JR. BUt I had the exact same reaction as he did when he heard she was going to become a nun! Poor guy! But so cute! I hope you update soon!
Animelover 2005 chapter 24 . 1/1/2004
I love this story. Please update soon and Happy new Year:)
766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »