Reviews for Nakoudo Matchmaker
Agnes Green chapter 26 . 7/21/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY!.. i wanted to save my review for the end , cuz i jus started teh story!/ lol..

GREAT JOB! *adds to faves**
xFilipina-Angelx chapter 26 . 7/4/2005
great story. it was funny and so sweet.
celestial-angel40 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
lisyaoranlover chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
lisyaoranlover chapter 2 . 6/7/2005
lisyaoranlover chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
akanekari chapter 26 . 6/3/2005
wow, this story is so powerful. i mean, their bond is so stong! poor JR...that part almost made me cry. *sniff* ... ... ... ... o well! *grins cheekily* you're a great author! keep up the great work!
kureejii no mikaeru chapter 26 . 6/2/2005
after reading this entire fic, nahirapan akong kontrolin ang luha ko, and that's a big thing since i'm a guy. syaoran no hime, maraming salamat sa pagiging inspirasyon sa aking magsulat. isinusumpa ko na madami akong napulot na lessons in writing sa iyo.

keep on rockin'!

hontou no arigatou gozaimashita! n_n
asga chapter 26 . 5/25/2005
wonderful story, but im almost cry when nadeshiko is dead,seriuosly

anyway hope to see ur story again in the future
asga chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
nice beginning
kagayaku-tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
wow. that was amazing. I think yourr fanfics are wonderful i loved this story!
paper jam chapter 25 . 12/22/2004
hello again.. i "finally" read the story _;;

you had me crying! T_T.. bakit pa namatay si nadeshiko... T_T.. man..

and the chapters were hilarious! lol! hindi ko napigilang umiyak at tumawa... you truly did a wonderful job making this story..

i especially liked the part when there was the "your bird" and "a bird" joke.. o ohohohohohohoh!

as you might realize.. i reviewed on this chapter coz i reviewed on the 26th already *sweatdrop*

and the things that the characters said.. they REALLY REALLY got me thinking.. T_ it made me cry and think.. especially one saying in particular...

"If we examine things too closely one by one, whether we like it or not, we see flaws. And when we see imperfections, it creates doubts in us, then the happiness is ruined."

it really touched me.. and i am amazed at your outlook in life.. _.. but if my fellow 13 year old friends read that.. I'd be damn dumbfounded if they actually be touched by it -.-" i look up to you as an idol.. and i wish that i could think like that about my life too )..

i really really like your story.. and how it just touched my heart... I am not kidding.. actually i'm really having tears coming out of my eyes as I make this review.. i'm not kidding! promise! cross my heart and hope to die! stick a dirty needle in my eye!

obviously.. i like your story _.. you've done a great.. no.. scratch that.. a spectacular job doing this fic! I admire you for all those touching sayings/quotes or whatever they're called.. and i wish you all the luck and happiness in your life! merry christmas!
749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »