Reviews for Tidal
I love it! Thank you
qpidntrainin chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
wow just wow!
Lihuen chapter 4 . 4/24/2005
WOW. That was beautiful, I grinned my way through it. Excellent metaphores, you have a powerful imagination. And... clarinets and oranges, that was perfect.
honeyasrani chapter 4 . 6/14/2004
IS there a Sequel to this Fantastic TIDAL
emmybuns696 chapter 4 . 6/2/2004
::girly sigh:: How romantic...YAY!
Jaggie 107 chapter 4 . 12/8/2003
Congratulations. What an evocative story. Complete in such short chapters (and parts!), but far-reaching in the words used, and the feelings evoked. You have me reaching for my dictionary to discover new words, even when - as a lover of words - I have already read and inwardly digested so many!
Shirley chapter 4 . 11/23/2003
This was beautifully written-very philosophical, even poetic. What a great first Jag-fic! Please keep writing and sharing your wonderful talent with us. Thank-you.
Miran Anders chapter 4 . 11/20/2003
What a delightful style you have. This was an excellent piece of fiction, and would have been if there was a "Harm" and "Mac" or no. Simply delightful. I hope you're writing your own work and getting it out there...

Miran
amy chapter 4 . 11/19/2003
i love your style
emokid chapter 4 . 11/18/2003
wow... that was simply... amazing. As I told you in a previous review, you're writing is beautiful and surreal and like poetry.

This is probably one of the most beautifully written pieces of writing I've ever seen. IT was incredible. It wasn't the sort of fic you can just read and enjoy, but rather one that took your whole attention, really savouring each phrase, sometimes rereading them three or four times before moving onto the line.

You have a serious gift with words. That whole thing was just... magic.

I hope you'll write something else, you've got so much talent!

Thanks for writing, it was wonderful.
McKenna chapter 4 . 11/18/2003
This story is incredible. I loved the part with the butterflies in Mac's hair and the man that Harm bought the daisies from. You are a poet - I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
amber-light chapter 4 . 11/18/2003
I said it before, but I must say it again. I love your style of putting a somewhat 3rd person observations and I think it has a great impact on the flow and poetic style of the parts. I'd love to see more of your work in the future!
socgrl chapter 4 . 11/18/2003
All I can say is BEAUTIFUL! Wonderful job. I cannot wait to read another one of your fics!
Katrina Green Eyes chapter 4 . 11/18/2003
This story is beautifully written and wonderfully deep.