Reviews for Tidal
Tracy chapter 4 . 11/18/2003
This was really lovely. Keep writing!
DM chapter 4 . 11/18/2003
Oh my! What a beautiful story! I was enraptured and engulfed by your lyrical words. You are such a talented writer. Thank you for sharing this. Simply beautiful.
Nikki chapter 4 . 11/18/2003
Thank you so much for writing this story. It was beautiful. It was heartwarming and sweet and unique and all other adjectives that describe a great story. You did a wonderful job and I hope you venture into Jag fandom again.
dresswhitesrule chapter 4 . 11/18/2003
I love this story. Love the style all around, a lot of imagery. In particular I loved the referance to the Yeats poem in this chapter. I have a copy of that poem in my desk and I pull it out and read every once in a while. It definitely fit the story and Harms character. Good Job.
AgtDanaM chapter 4 . 11/18/2003
Oh my. That was simply beautiful.

I would say that your first foray into writing JAG was very successful, and I hope you will give us a lot more of your writing in the future.

I have to say, this story is one of my favorites!
sunchaser2 chapter 4 . 11/18/2003
outstanding!
Soleil2 chapter 4 . 11/17/2003
That was a lovely story and I enjoyed every word of it. Your first foray into JAG fanfic paid off immensely well. I look forward to reading other stories you write. I just adored this.
Catch chapter 4 . 11/17/2003
For your first JAG fic, that was simply amazing. Everything that you write sounds so beautiful. This story really is incredible. I hope to read more from you in the future.
emerald chapter 4 . 11/17/2003
I hope you know this requires a sequal or two. What will the Admiral say? What is the reaction from the office? Little things continued in the same wonderful writing style. I have read many storys but few have stood out as works of love and labor I want to read again and again. This is one of few.
shannon chapter 3 . 11/16/2003
are you a real writer? if not, u should be... just one thing though, i dont understand half of the big words u use in your writing! lol! i am 14, i guess thats why. lol!
Catch chapter 3 . 11/13/2003
You have an amazing way with words. The imagery in your story is simply incredible. You have so much talent. I look forward to anymore chapters you post and anymore stories you write.
AgtDanaM chapter 3 . 11/12/2003
Oh, I am so happy you updated this. I love this story, and I was missing it. It really is so excellent, and it is also a story that I enjoy reading over and over.

I thought your author name sounded familiar, and then I realized I was a big fan of your XFiles fics. I am glad you are writing JAG now; you have an unique style that is just a pleasure to read. Please give us more soon!
emokid chapter 3 . 11/12/2003
Hey I just read this all, and thought I'd let you know I think it's BEAUTIFUL! It's like poetry. I love it. It's clearly carefully scripted writing, everything is said just perfectly, it's amazing.

I really hope there's more coming soon...
manette chapter 3 . 11/11/2003
I stumbled on this story and from the first word I have been breathless. My heart actually pounds harder while I am reading it - and that is a good thing. Amazing, textural, organic, vibrating stuff. I can't wait for more.
Soleil2 chapter 3 . 11/11/2003
Oh, gosh, this story is lovely. I just found it and I'm really enjoying it.
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »