Reviews for Tidal
Artemis of the Ice chapter 3 . 11/10/2003
I LOVE THIS STORY! There aren't enough amazing writers out there- the most famous are, of course, AeroGirl, Tracy Mallon, Daenar, and Sheri Mitchell- but now I'm adding Slippin' Mickeys

Excellent- can't wait for more!
amber-light chapter 3 . 11/10/2003
I like the way you organise the parts, reflecting the different thoughts and emotions. I also like the references to nature and the way you use words. I seem to detect this quality about the way you write that makes a little quiet and sad, yet romantic. Just the feelings I get. I really like it and I'm looking forward to more parts.
sunchaser2 chapter 3 . 11/10/2003
outstanding!
laura carr chapter 3 . 11/9/2003
great story.
clare chapter 3 . 11/9/2003
You have a natural talent with writing romance Inclusion of nature in its strength and unpredictibility refelcts Harm and Mac"s attraction exactly I have not felt in the middle of a raging storm since the first time that I saw the movie The Ghost and Mrs Muir The Captain"s goodbye to "Lucia" (someone he loved but could never have in life) gives me the same emotional tenor as your story WRITE MORE PLEASE!
jill chapter 3 . 11/9/2003
Each part is so well written. your description is not only beautiful but the way you are weaving nature in with moods is lovely.

Jill
NavyCB chapter 3 . 11/9/2003
Chapter 3 was well worth the wait. I do have to admit that I skimmed chapters 1 and 2 to remind me of what had happened. Can't wait for more!

NavyCB
Vivienne chapter 3 . 11/9/2003
Just found this story and love it! Hope you write more soon!
bob taylor chapter 2 . 10/1/2003
Outstanding abstracting well paced thought it was reading hundreds of jag fanfiction. yours is the only one i ecer commented on.

Thanks for writing it. Bob. 10-01-03
Ruli chapter 2 . 9/27/2003
You are such an amazing writer! Those two chapters were great! Your technique is extremely unique, but very interesting to read. Update soon! Great job on your first JAG fanfiction! Keep up the good work!
TxJAGb chapter 2 . 9/26/2003
Man, am I jealous. You write the way I wish

I could. You have a natural gift for this.

Keep it up and don't let any stop you from

doing this. Oh yeah, I only found one sentence

that didn't make sense. [I put this in because

of what they say below: It is extremely helpful to use this opportunity to comment on an aspect of the story that can be improved. A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding tool for the writer.-yeah, right.] Your story and writing

are so good, I wouldn't worry about it.
McMax chapter 2 . 9/24/2003
I wish my stuff was half this good.
Stig chapter 2 . 9/24/2003
I thought your two chapters of "Tidal" were

really a great read. Hurry and write some

more chapters.

Your work is very good.
DEB chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
You have a lot of talent. I mean A LOT. I certainly hope you have a novel in the works, or some short stories or something. I look forward to more of this. And then tell me when you've published something so I can buy it! (YOUR TALENT, DON'T WASTE IT.)
Exhile87 chapter 2 . 9/24/2003
Aww, this is so good! You've got a wonderful way of sticking the humour! It's such a drag that harm and Mac can't hook up together... well, anyway, looking forwards to your next chapter!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »