Reviews for Tidal
sunchaser2 chapter 2 . 9/24/2003
i really like it. keep it going. :)
kibbix chapter 2 . 9/23/2003
I love this story, and your chapters are renewed in a timely fashion and I appreciate that.

The only suggestion I have is to specify when your doing a flashback, it can be confusing at times the way you do it now. Otherwise you're doing a great job, and I can't wait until the next chapter.

Keep up the good work. :)

kibbix
Lisa chapter 2 . 9/23/2003
Please continue this is awsome.
Jill chapter 2 . 9/23/2003
This is outstanding writing. Description is creme of the crop, and the story line rivals the backdrop you are painting.
shadowcat chapter 2 . 9/23/2003
very, very good. i like the textures andthe tactile descriptions in your writing. And am now going off to do a search by author and see what i can find.
Bichonmom chapter 2 . 9/23/2003
interesting. very interesting
Nikki chapter 2 . 9/23/2003
This really is a beautiful story. You have

done a wonderful job writing this very unique

story.
Jen chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Welcome to the fandom! This was beautiful, If only DPB could take a lesson from you. I loved the line about Harm tasting like sin :-) If you know of a way to volunteer for taste tester... ok, it's late and I'm getting silly. I can't wait for chapter two!
Mirage chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
It's rare to find a story of such caliber, but I seem to have found one here. Congratulations on writing a story that I actually want to finish and enjoy.

To make this a full review, I just want to mention a few things... a critique if you will.

First off, there are some grammar and punctuation errors. Periods where there should be commas was the most common mistake and could be format error and not writer error.

Second, while I love the style you employ, it seems like it took awhile for you to get the hang of it. The first few sections were a little vague and hard to understand. You perfected it by the end of the story, but perhaps you should go back and clean up the rest.

Finally, and this is just a nitpick note, it is my impression of Mac that she prefers her coffee black. Maybe I'm just confused by your writing, but I can't see Mac pouring sugar into her coffee like that. It was a nice note, but maybe you should make it less ambiguous in the style and fix the character note. (btw, I could be completely wrong, it's just an impression, I don't know for a fact if Mac likes lots of sugar. It may have been mentioned in some episode or another but I couldn't say when in the show.)

Anyway, wonderful story, overall, I'd just like to say that I hope you'll write more. I'll certainly be reading.
usnavychic chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Wow, this is a serious piece of writing. I'm very much enjoying your style. Your descriptors are vivid and captivating; the dialogue is real...

I'm looking forward to the continuation.

Thank you!

Michelle.
jamie chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
A great, well-written story. I loved it and hope you continue.

Jamie
Valerie Jones chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Unusual voice, but a compelling story. Wonderful job!
Pissed Off Poet1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
very nice. Please update soonest
Nikki chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Wonderful story. Keep up the great work!
sunchaser2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2003