Reviews for Tidal
SMKLegacy chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
This has a lot of potential! I'm intrigued by your premise and I like the reflective writing style. I'll be waiting for more.

Speaking as an author myself, it wouldn't hurt to have someone else read through each chapter before you post just to catch the odd misplaced comma or period (especially since HTML is never quite like you expect it to be when it actually posts). Other than that, I'm very impressed that you know how to use the subjunctive case properly, more so that you used it in dialogue!
sarah travwlstead chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
It is an awesome story...very romantic... I hope you continue with it
Janet chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Very interesting writing style (probably marketable, when it's not fan fiction). I really like some of your character insights - "It was probably that fortitude that kept them from getting involved, and also why everyone else assumed they eventually would." and "Mac wondered if maybe she wasn't more like him than she thought. After all, he was drawn to danger, and she was drawn to him."

I look forward to Chapter 2.
lska chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Yay! And other assorted inarticulate happy sounds. I especially liked the sense of place that came through near the end. Hope you keep going!
trudyd chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
This is fantastic. Truly. This is by far one of the best JAGfics I've ever read. I MUST have more. Sooner rather than later, I hope.
AG chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
This is a little bit confusing but seems like I could be very good and very interesting
laura carr chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
great story.
AgtDanaM chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
WOW! More, more, more...this was wonderful. Sweet, touching, serious, funny, and appropriately introspective. And the characterizations were right on. I loved it, please please do more soon!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5