Reviews for Crazynessness! Oh, the Humanity!
Sketchy Ninja chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
No! I don't wanna french Kuwabara! Hiei on the other hand... (ponders) Umn... right-o! Back on..urm.. subject... Great job on the story! Please make more! Remember, I don't have to French Kuwabara now! YAY!
bit-Blackmage chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Wow. This whole story's plot must be about character rape.
Krysal chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
Kry: Hey, I'll review a million times if it tortures Kuwabaka! -

Kay: What are you talking about? You LIKE Kuwabara.

Kry: BUT SHE DON'T KNOW THAT! Wait...DAMMIT!.

Kay: - I like doing that...

Kry: To another topic...WHY'D YA LET HIEI GO? YOUR AN AUTHORESS! YOU CAN MAKE HIS DRAGON BE MADE OF SWEET SNOW!

Kay: -.-'
Pyrogothrin chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
hey moto!

so, your story has absolutely NOTHING to do with ANYTHING! so i love it! kinda reminds me of my friend n i when she raids my candy stash. its an evil sight. very scary, so kuwabaka is up next? hooray! hes an idiot. lmao. i'm hyper. but yeah, plz keep writing, it'll keep my small mind from wondering how i'll take over the world, and hold it for ransom for ALL THE INUYASHA CHARACTERS! save only jaken. i hate him. die die die! lmao. still hyper. byez. write more plz!
MG chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
mg: *whacks hiei* NINGEN! youre not supposed to kill the authoress!

hiei: will you make up your mind already? either you love me, or ya hate me!

mg: hm...love! *glompage*

kurama: smart hiei. real smart.

mg: Kurama!*more glompage* ((yes, i am a crazy rabid fangirl. but arent we all?))

Botan: before she got..uh...interuppted, she wanted to say 1. great story! 2. make another chappie! 3. send my torture to kuabaka.!

buh bye!
NV Anarchy Child chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Yes Yuki, I'll use your idea. It was pretty much like mine! - Keep writing! Gottan love your stories!
Badkitty chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Wow that was HILLARIOUS! (did I spell that right?) Keep up the good work, by the way nice insult to Kuwabara, I don't like him either. Tell Kurama I say hi and that he is the cutest damn thing on this planet. .

PS: I can't wait till the next chapter is up! Good wrok Yuki san1
Kay-san1ShinomoriMiyu chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
bwahahahahaha! that was funny! cat has nine lives. duh! wow that made it funny! haha write more yuki-san!
Optimist Prime chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
I LOVE HIEI! You aren't allowed to have him! He's mine to love forever and ever! *looks over at Hiei in a corner* - Update soon, and torture Kuwabaka! -