Reviews for Surivial of the Pack
CoffeeHouseGirl274 chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
One of the favorite InuxKag pairings
Mlu chapter 6 . 4/24/2006
I found your stuff on Mediaminer, and after a bit of searching found you here. I really enjoy your stories and can't wait for you to continue the ones you've put on hold.
LimeCandy chapter 5 . 2/21/2006
will you ever update again?
mary chapter 6 . 9/5/2005
pleze hurry with the next chapter.
ShadowStar666 chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
This is a really cool fic. i like it! update soon please?

shadowstar6
Exyvixen chapter 6 . 6/22/2005
Hello? I have been waiting for what feels like 10 years (2 years actually) for more to be writen. I adore this story! You are a VERY Very good-great-super-fantastic author! So whats the deal? If your dead I understand- but if your not six feet under I'm confused. Although you probably have a valid reason but I don't know it. I hope you continue this story! Peace!
MiSSy chapter 6 . 5/3/2005
WHAT DA HECK? R u EVA gonna continue? iv been waitin for years!
light demon chapter 6 . 9/19/2004
I just re-read your story and i still really like it. I hope you can update soon!PLEASE!
Meeko chapter 6 . 8/8/2004
I just re-read your story and it still AWESOME, AMAZING AND FANTASTIC to read.

I really hope that you will actually update sometime soon. I dont want this fic to become an undone fic like some others. I can't do anything about it, but YOU CAN! It's like I can't tell myself that you let an awesome story down, like this. But I don't know what going on in your life, so I still keep hoping that you'll update.

Great job and you REALLY are a good writer._
babegalanime chapter 6 . 8/4/2004
continue soon plz
exyvixen chapter 6 . 7/20/2004
iv been waiting 4eve update, literaly. im goin outta my friggen mind here thanx 2 ur stori, im hooked, like a really pathetic fish. plez

PLEZ write mor

review latta XooxOO
Sapphire Midnight chapter 6 . 7/12/2004
I love!
J.J chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Please write more this is a great story
ninja fysh chapter 6 . 7/10/2004
very, very interresting! when will Sango/Miroku,Kagome/Inuyasha,and Rin/Sesshomaru get together? i really wish u'd write a FULL lemon chapter soon.
light demon chapter 6 . 7/5/2004
I really like your fic. please UPDATE soon!