Reviews for My Life My Magic
Ygrainne chapter 16 . 8/31
Hi Tifa. I know it has been 4 years since your last update. I like this story, so I am reviewing in hope that you will continue writing. I want to see Yue's reaction when he meets his brother. Please continue.
FFX2player chapter 16 . 5/28
I haven't checked the status of this in ages. I'm glad I did, I hope to see more someday!
SheWolfMedjai chapter 16 . 6/9/2013
please continue!
Rising Inferno chapter 16 . 3/22/2013
Plz continue
Guest chapter 16 . 6/30/2012
Hello! I'm telling you this: I LOVE your fan fic! I'm not good at descriptions though... But I love the plot, how the characters are OOC and add more spice to the story.
I hope that you'd continue this fic someday...
I think people like reading your works, only that, they find it too bothersome sometimes to write a review OR well... if I remember correctly, didn't allow reviews from guests before...which is why maybe, those that are reading your fan fic but doesn't really have an account in couldn't tell you how great your story is and how they like reading it.
I love reading your story :) and am I glad that I can finally post reviews here! I've always wanted to post reviews to every story I love here (which is only quite a few) and now, I can do so! I couldn't before because I was kind of afraid in making an account XD I'm considering to make one now, though I know my stories aren't that good.
Wish you the best!

rachel-fiction chapter 16 . 4/13/2012
Hey there, I haven't reviewed on all your chapters, but... Now I'm at the end, so I'd better say SOMETHING! :) when I first started reading, I was a little turned off by the oocness of Sakura. But I read a couple raving reviews and stuck with it! :) glad I did! I like this new angle. I love how Yue is remembering who he is and is confused as hell, I love how Sakur is now getting to know her cards and powers. And of course the romance (which you're not bad at). YXS FTW. ;)I am also pleased at how you have done more with grammar etc in the latest chapters. I look forward to seeing more of this story.
Mahasana chapter 16 . 11/15/2011
OE Actualiza por favor estoy esperando desde el ultimo capitulo...
kunaikage chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
Great story so far. Love how Yui and Yuki are brothers instead of one person. I know you haven't updated since January but I hope you do continue it.
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 16 . 5/31/2011
Your story is very good and different. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens now that they won their first fight. Have a wonderful week. )
s.c chapter 16 . 2/3/2011
Whole year huh? Wow that's amazing lol. I'm glad I found this fic, but I really hope you keep updating more often! Ill add this to faves next time I sign in. XD

Great story, luv the pairing.
WhiteInfinity21 chapter 16 . 1/8/2011
loved this chappie! Wonderful fight scene and I love how the mystery of this story is unfolding. I'm guessing that the antagonist in this story is a certain spurned lover of Sakura-chan from this lifetime. Can't wait to read more.
Akira Senri BreaK chapter 15 . 12/31/2010
this is good,when ya gunna put up the ext chapt?
teenageD.A chapter 15 . 12/7/2010
i truly enjoy reading this story

it is quite unique and i really hope to see more :)

please update when you can
pbjeran chapter 15 . 10/7/2010
Hi! I would just like to say that I love this story! I see you haven't updated in a while and your author's notes say you may not be interested in continuing it, but I think it would be wonderful if you did. This story is very unique in that it gives the characters actual human characteristics and feelings unlike the normal fic in this fandom. It's also a really creative storyline. I think you are very well read and written and appreciate the time and effort you put into this story. If you don't continue it, I understand, just wanted to let you know I appreciated it! Thanks!
Kari moon chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Okay I'm not trying to sound like the worst person on earth and you're certainly not the only person to do this. It's a case of bad luck I've exploded after reading many stories like this. It's not the story the idea is more or less original and it's not so far fetched it's unbelievable it's good, but for christs sake the amount of errors (spelling, gramar, syntax etc. wise) is a complete turn off. This is why we review several times before posting and have other people check our work, because we might not see mistakes at first glance. And keeping a dictionary that has a thesaurus and rules of punctuation and grammer handy is ideal as well. I can't enjoy a story I'm fixing more than reading as the mistakes take away from the positives of the work.