Reviews for Two Beds and a Coffee Machine
Cheshire Catz chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
What a lovely story, I thought the ending was great. Wonderful, it's very detailed, and heart felt. Beautiful.

Keep up the wonderful work!
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
interesting
Walkinthegarden chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Oh please do a sequel, I love it. I feel so bad for Hermione. This is the life of one of my best friends, only her mother is the abusive one. SInce her father doesn't want to hit a woman, he lets her hit him and his children. Please right a sequel. :(
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Hey there. Lauren here. I hope you're doing well. I just read your Two Beds and a Coffee Machine story. The subjecto f child abuse or abuse in general is close to my heart as well. my mother didn't treat me too nicely when i was younger. She never wanted me. I hope you do write a sequel. i would LOVE to know what happens when Hermione arrives at George's place. And did you read Book 7? It's incredible!

God loves you!

Lauren
Tyrae chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
a sequel please... ;D I loved it
HermioneRules chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
This is such a moving story.

i would like to see the sequel.

Pleaze!
jjp91 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Interesting story.
Elphaba the Green chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
This is a good story! I would love a sequel! I want to know what happens when Hermione goes to George!
ShylaMalfoy chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Please do a squel. This story is awesome!
squib chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
yep, that was excellent! I would definitely want a sequel, that would be most interesting. Annabelle is really cute, and just as clever as Hermione, it seems!
CLBisMe chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
i loved the story! yeah Ron is just a little bit dead and harry is just a tiny bit crazy, so did she make it? write a squel PLEASE! i'm dying to know!
Etre-loup de Madame chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Draco sick,that's just wrong. I always take

time to get to know someone real well so

I can fully trust.
esmaraldo chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
cool

wouldn't harry and ron and co be there to help herm? the plot sorta dosen't work
Noire1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
omg! this is SO GOOD! i resound what aileen said- i want a sequel! (please!) :)
ailene chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
MORE DAMMIT! *looks petulant* I want a sequel! *stamps foot* And I'm willing to act like a two-year-old to get it!

-jo