Reviews for Tears Upon Ash
TheArrowOfDarkness chapter 1 . 6/23
That was...*sniff*...that was very touching!...You described it so...so...*starts crying* aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh that was soooooo saaaaaaad whyyyyyyhyyyhy? *wipes tears awkwardly* . Um yeah. Awesome writing by the way.
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I love this story
Ace-fan chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Not a bad fic, but Legolas/Aragorn? Really? It's not that they aren't great friends - all the Fellowship are - but the idea of Gimli being held back from his best friend while he's DYING, is dead wrong. Since you love friendships so much, I'm amazed that you would gloss over that relationship between elf and dwarf. Have you not read the book? That would explain it - the real Gimli is not the clown you see in the film, and his friendship with Legolas is epic.
And what's with the disrespecting Legolas's sacrifice? He gave his life for the cause, and his friend (Not his king, he's an elf!) and you say it wasn't worth it? Way to honour the dead - what you did was a waste! :-( Sure Aragorn is grieving, but he's a warrior and I just can't see him having this attitude.
Again, wanted to kill Eomer when he stopped Gimli going to Legolas. What the hell is wrong with him? Very sad, felt so sorry for the characters. Would have been more effective with Gimli instead of Aragorn though. :'(
optigirl101 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
wow. amazingly effective. amazingly sad

very well written
CeciliStargazer chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
You are a talented writer! Way to go!
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
A very angsty little peice; I loved it. Well done.
Longing for Leo chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Ohh, so sad. You write on the theme of love very well. It seems that few are able to conveigh this type of love, so yours is extra special. Two thumbs up!
Jedi-Bant chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
Bad author, you made me cry. You can't kill Legolas he's immortal.

But at the same time i love it when Legolas gets hurt.

lov

JEDI_BANT
Breath-of-Life chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
how could you? you killed him! lol. still loved it no matter death nor life.
Vanim13kiss chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
LEGOLAS! dammit you killed him YOU KILLED HIM! but i like i like! :D lol, how can i, a full angst-lover, not love a story written so beautifully well and involves the death of my beloved? I really like how you ended the story, a very strong and powerful ending, i think.
Gozilla chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
This is so sad... and tounching! Great job! -
Immortal-grace chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
yea in one of my stories i HAVE To kill him also :cries: so sad but i have to!
im just saying which story! ha ha! lol..
:sighs: once again yo have made me cry...
katsa5 chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Dang. There are some things one should never read in the morning. This was it. Wah! Now my whole day is truly ruined because I'm going to be depressed!
Of course this doesn't mean it was bad, as you know. Quite awesome. I'm a sucker for drama, and this had to be it's best. (chuckle) I'd do a drawing of this one too, but my roommate (who's smitten by Legolas) would be rather 'annoyed' at seeing such a scene posted on an easel.
tricksters apprentice chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
woah. talk about a powerful story.
Gladwrap killah chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
*smiles maniacally*

WOW. Was this a story for me?

Thankyou Ivy!

Mwahahaha! The moranic imbasile is DEAD, DEAD, DEAD!