Reviews for The Weakest Link
Elemental Queen chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
That was entirely random and very enjoyable. Good job!
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
Hey quite excellent
Caboose of the blue team chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
...wow...
Yoshida Knight chapter 3 . 11/28/2003
Besides all the insults towards us Yoshis...(though I myself can be insane) It was still a great story. I love reading these games show stories with Mario Characters. XD
I guess I can forgive ya on the "dumb dino" insults. :P
Yoshida Knight chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Yoshi...ugly! O_o Why you little...*Yoshida gets ready to go after Larry but stops herself* :P
LOL great story though. Even though i never watched the Weakest link, it was very interesting. I would probably miss the "bank" thing too. XD
Dranze chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Too many faces and stuff...i totally didn't get anything..
T.J chapter 3 . 10/21/2003
Poor Kootie Pie/Wendy. She should have won. but I didn't expect Morton Koopa Jr./Big Mouth to win

Morton/Big Mouth: You sayin' you don't like my taste in rules!

Me: I never said that!

Morton/Big Mouth: You better!
Everest chapter 2 . 10/11/2003
Very where is wario, he should be the host!He has great people skills, See "wario meets the press" on . Anyway, how about

who wants to be a millionaire?
reno385 chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
They'll get more money if they wait longer than one correct answer to bank. But I suppose with Mario and co.'s pitifully small brain capacity, I'm not surprised it didn't cross their microscopic minds.
reno385 chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Great story! Glad to know I'm not the only person in the world who knows more than just that Mario Sunshine thingy for GameCube, so great use of the Koopas bosses from Super Mario World. Add more soon!
daekangel78 chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
man this iz hilarious! hahahahhahahahahahahah! i'm still laughing hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha! make another chappie ! don't make this the last one ! do a sequel ! make a fear facter or somethen ! that would be badass too hahahahaha! anyways...my fav part waz when jeshi ( you)came back! it waz all good and funny !
La Mouette Lunaire chapter 3 . 10/2/2003
goody! _

more! more! more!

WHE!
blank chapter 3 . 9/30/2003
Uh, shouldn't this be about, I don't know, Mario?