Reviews for Hunger and Need
Del'Mareve chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Hunger and Need is, without a doubt, my favorite Trigun story. The humor, the story, the characters - you managed to capture it all beautifully and perfectly. I loved this, you're amazing!
Onba chapter 14 . 6/2/2010
Absolutly love your story! Its so awesome!

Kives with narcolepsy! Lol!
FenixPhoenix chapter 14 . 6/24/2009
Loved it. I don't usually like first person stories, however, this one was great. Excellent job.
rachil chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
XD Wow. Great First chapter, and it gave me a good laugh. I would comment a bit more, but I want to read some more now.
Rem-Luva chapter 14 . 1/16/2009
this was a great story and will it be continued?
white moon dragon of light chapter 14 . 10/7/2007
i love this story so there should be a seaqel. ]

LET THERE BE SEAQEL! lol. but really there sould be a seaqel maybe about... vash trying to get the courage to ask meryl to marry him! if does... what if meryl got peregnat! 8D

won't that be interesting! i hope you do bye! D
Toxic Mist chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
Lmfao. Hahaha, I'm still laughing. Im only on chapter 5 of Hunger and Need and already I've laughed out loud 8, count em, 8 TIMES! You. Are. A. Riot.

Also, this is the first Trigun fan fiction I've read, and I love it!

(I BARELY ever review, so...yeah... good job!)

I look forward to reading the rest of this fic.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a hot, tall blonde man to laugh at.

And the donuts. Cant forget them donuts
Feathered Heart chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
I loved your story! It was great! I especialy enjoyed reading about that Grandma! Way to go Granny!
AstroLatte chapter 14 . 6/17/2006
This is the best post-seris fic I have ever read! I was getting so sick of the angsty Meryl POV that is ABSOLUTLY everywhere on this site! This is just a great change and is totally original! I loved Grandma Mary-Sue! I laughed throughout this entire "brain-viomet" as you called it. Although this is the best brain-viomet I've ever read!

I loved it!
Anime's-mistress chapter 14 . 6/6/2006
I love your story. It was great from start to finish.
Paillette chapter 14 . 5/19/2005
That's it! What an awesome story! I laughed so many times- you were a genius with these characters. I am adding it to the favorites even though it's finished. :)

You rock!

~P
Ryoko Blue chapter 14 . 4/24/2005
This was the funniest Trigun fanfic I have ever read! I loved Grandma Mary Sue, she was so funny you had me choking on my drink several times. Awesome character, and well everything was just great. This story is going on my favorites list. _ I can see why it has so many reviews, it truly is fantabulous! _
Neptune Butterfly chapter 14 . 3/28/2005
*blushes* Oh man, that was probably one of the best if not THE BEST confession scene I have ever read! . I'm definitely gonna have nice fluffy dreams tonight. _ I'm so glad you actually got to finish this story. Kuroneko-sama was a nice touch. O.O He gives the best advice. I actually cosplayed him recently in a contest my anime club held. This story was just the inspiration I needed to start up my stories again. Congradulations and I hope to see you again soon! ~NB~
Mini Nicka chapter 14 . 3/20/2005
Really really good.
Scarlet Rurouni chapter 14 . 3/4/2005
Abso-bloody-lutly brilliant. I just wish I'd gotten to this sooner. ::sheepish:: I kinda stopped reading all fanfiction for a while there, but this is just what I needed. Excellent work!