Reviews for Ghosts from the past
Morrolan chapter 14 . 2/1/2006
Sequel? Please? Or do you already have one...I guess I should go
euphemismsgalore chapter 14 . 11/15/2005
Amazing plot. One of the best fictions on this site. Thanks for sharing the lovely story.
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 14 . 11/19/2004
Wicked Story!
Katana chapter 14 . 10/14/2004
You...I mean...

I'd just moved in to my new school where I will be living for the next year or two, and then my computer broke down completely (that happends to me a lot, it would seem) and just a week ago I found the money (well, sort I have no money at all for a month or so, but but...) to buy a new one...and I come back here and...It's finished!

You finished it - and it's GOOD!

(No surprises there, I knew it would be, I just didn't realize it would be THIS good)

This is, and will perhaps always be, the best piece of fanfiction I have ever read!

I wish to thank you for letting me enjoy and participate in this adventure, it is so much more than I could ever have guessed it would be.

Thank you so much.

I will be checking your stuff out every once in a while.

Be well and...may all higher powers watch over you.
ist chapter 14 . 9/15/2004
Bravo! BRAVO! Well done, Ivy! I do believe you've completed a novel sized story! You tied in all the threads all satisfactorily and built up the climaxes in the most crafted of ways! This chapter was like watching the last part to a movie; lots of action, a few twists and of course the all important resolution. Well done and thank you for writing such a good story for all to read.
kathy chapter 14 . 8/16/2004
is there gona be a bit when will and his father meet?
Scarlett Burns chapter 14 . 8/11/2004
Wow... I've been following this story ever since my first review and have to say, bravo on an excellent & unique fan fic! I really loved this!

Jack, Will and Elizebeth were wonderfully in character throughout this entire story, and your OC's were wonderfully believable and real.

I think Jack burning his past belongings at the very end wrapped things up very nicely.

I also really enjoyed the extra bits & insight you added to the mutiny - Bill's betrayal specifically.

All in all, a wonderful look into the life and past of Jack Sparrow! Thank you!

And it be lookin' like you might be thinking of a sequel in the future... perhaps? One that focuses on Will, Jack & Bill's reunion in Tortuga and its outcome? Well... I do hope you continue with that storyline, and soon! If you do, I'll be sure to be reading!

Great writing, great story!

Bluekrystal1 chapter 14 . 8/11/2004
Well done mate, that was beautiful. Am sad to hear that you're not gonna be writing for a while - c'est la vie as the saying goes.

Anyway I feel that I should thank you for a very entertaining read - well done.
Bluekrystal1 chapter 13 . 7/26/2004
Again evil cliffie! Love this story - yey for Will. I like it how you've made Will be the one to figure out this mystery. People mostly write him as a slightly dumb - which can get a little repetitve. Anyway please up-date soon.

Oh an answer to your question - I just love Bootstrap Bill and your characterisation of him has made the love even stronger. The way his life was described in the movie, how he was an honourable man by, in actual fact, dying for Jack.
spanisheyes20 chapter 13 . 7/25/2004
I HATE CLIFFHANGERS! omg i luv this! did i not tell u i had a good feeling about this fic? wuz i rite or wuz i rite? one of my favz! UPDATE SOON!

lotz a luv

alena xoxo
ist chapter 13 . 7/25/2004
Oh! Write more soon! I can see that we're heading towards the climax and it's going to be good. You know how to keep the suspense and plot going and this is going to be fantastic! I love it as usual and so I don't mind such a long chapter since it goes by at such a rapid pace (in a good way) and I'm still loving the humour and the characters! Now I'll just have to nag you to write - more! more! more!
Katana chapter 12 . 6/24/2004
Oh, wow.

This is getting even better.

Wonderful, I can't believe this, you really famous or something!
ist chapter 12 . 6/14/2004
Buahahaha, I've finally come round to reading it and I'm glad I did so! This is very good and I can't wait to read more of it. :-D ah, alas, how I enjoy cliff hangers and there's lots of action in this to keep me satisfied!
cheatachu82 chapter 12 . 6/6/2004
Did I say review soon? Opps. Well anyways, update soon. The story's getting really interesting.
Bluekrystal1 chapter 12 . 6/6/2004
*squeals* A cliffhanger that it be mate, you are evil :p But I love Bootstrap, I'm hoping that he'd make a apperance, as in, a living apperance in this story! It's official, I LOVE THIS STORY!