Reviews for Untitled RanmaSandman crossover
WillItWork chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Well, it's not a bad start. There are a LOT of plot threads, and while that might work in a narrative, it doesn't work quite as well in a written narrative. On the other hand, things are so disjointed you could call it a style lesson and go from there.

So far, it's not really a fanfiction, the Ranma part is thin. But, we'll see, it could be cool, you have a good concept and a lot to work up to!
A reader chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Great story, quite engaing. Anyway, I definatly hope you continue this in the near future.
iCe chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
I like Sandman and I like Ranma 1/2 so I was enthusiastic about this piece when I heard about it in the delphi forums. It looks well written with enough knowledge about both series to continue.

I was apprehensive about Akane being abusive (etc, etc) as I am a big Ranma-Akane fan, however, I do think it's necessary for a story like this since most of Sandman's themes runs along the darker and more (if possible) real side of reality (hehe a bit redundant there aren't I?).

I do think that the story is well written, so I hope that I see more of what you have plotted out for all of them. Keep up the good work and the way you have written the endless is superb.
Lord Raa chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
High quality work as usual.

I always look forward to your updates.
Joe Fenton chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Wow! Truly awesome! I didn't think you could combine Ranma and Sandman. Glad to see I was wrong. Looking forward to chapter 2. If I had a complaint, it would be to see more of the Ranma aspect. At the moment, it's mostly Sandman. Guess I'll have to wait for the next chapter.
Coral Skipper chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
This is very good. It reminds me slightly of a similar Eva fic, the name of which I cannot remember. Keep it up
jj chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
excellent work...sounds like a little chaos heading to the dreaming. and the start of a new spat between the family? Is the curse coming into it at all? If he sees himself as an eighteenish year old, then would he still see himself with the curse (if he still had it when he died since there was no mention of it in his living) or would it simply be a case of mind over curse?

but again, excellent combination of the two series
Stratagemini chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Hmm... Ranma/Sandman crossovers are very rare. although that is odd considering the quality of Neil Gaiman's work. It made my day just seeing a Sandman crossover. thanks.