Reviews for Buffy Guyver:Zoanoid Slayer
steven.nichols.35977 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Please update this story! We've waited long enough!
Malix2 chapter 17 . 1/7/2009
Damn, you had to leave it at that, before he even fully activates the guyver in this fic(not counting flashbacks). It's been like a year and a half since last update. Please write a few more chapters, at least until we can see the guyver in action.
Malix2 chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
OK, what movie were you referring to, alaska, terrorists, and a giant battle tank robot? I don't remember a movie like that, did you make it up? If it does exist could you PM me with what it is, because if I haven't seen it I might like to. It sounds like my type of movie.
not for lack of trying chapter 17 . 6/25/2008
PLZ update, this is good work
kage675 chapter 17 . 5/4/2008
hey man, this story is great, i've been waiting for over a year for you two finish this story, get to it man, its great so far!
Scotty Reese chapter 17 . 11/13/2007
I really dig the crossover, I've read from the very first to the latest chapter, and I have to say it's one of the best I've read. Keep updating it, and keep it going.
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 17 . 10/13/2007
Yes i love it. Youve sown together two of my all time favorite genras and for that i will build momuments to your glory.
Handstand Headstand chapter 17 . 7/20/2007
Good to see you updated! The story's looking good so far, when's the next chapter gonna show up?
kirallie chapter 17 . 7/20/2007
Great work! Is this a repost? Cause I remember reading it before but some of this is different. What is Riley going to do? Just what is so scary about these zoanoids that has Atkins freaking out so badly? Keep up the good work!
x chapter 10 . 7/12/2007
you made a mistake

the Guyver increases the strength of the host by 60x

so the strength depends on the host not jest 15x normal strength
Psycho Sin Mafia chapter 17 . 7/7/2007
Finally. You have updated. I understand that your lung collapsed but it's been what? A year since you last updated. Please keep it up.
Cyblade Silver chapter 17 . 6/29/2007
Well, it's nice to see you back again, G-Prime. :) I hope this means you're going to be working on this story a bit faster. And why do I keep getting the feeling that the events of Volume 10 are going to come into play in this story?

I guess I'll just have to wait to find out, eh? ;) Don't make it too long, okay?
Luc Star chapter 17 . 6/28/2007
This was a long time coming. And it couldn't have been a little longer? Oh well, I guess this is good enough to sate our hunger... for a little while. But I do hope you'll be coming back with more chapters (longer ones) soon.

Anyways, this was alright. For some reason the wordings seemed a little different from your previous chapters... I don't know how but they just seemed a little different. Spike versus Sean in a future chapter will be fun and I'm definitely looking for that. And Riley gunning for Sean's head, well, I can't wait to see what he does.

Anyways, take care and remember - frequent updates keep the readers around. :)

Later!
Brax The Great chapter 17 . 6/28/2007
yo, yo, yo, Guyver Prime! Thanks for the return! great chapter, and now we know why Riley gets so pissed off about Sean. Things are getting heavy, and now spike can slug out sean? Yikes! Is sean gonna get back the full use of his Unit soon? here's hoping!
Zatrion chapter 3 . 4/17/2007
Nice reference to Metal Gear Solid in this chapter.