Reviews for A New Destiny
tacaloking chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
you made a story i always wanted to read please make more chapters no one writes stuff like this
tacaloking chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
please make more chapters
Ryan L. Spradling chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Renamon's attack is called Diamond Storm. Get it right next time.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 2 . 5/18/2004
Meilin Hikuro of the Saotome school of Anything Goes chapter 2 . 11/27/2003
this is a pretty good fic so far. i like it alot. i would love it if you would update this.
Lanara Bolina chapter 2 . 11/25/2003
very good story. you should continue to write more.
Ranechi chapter 2 . 11/22/2003
Unique idea. I like it.

vizeerlord chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
more please, and as soon as you can
DigiSim chapter 2 . 11/15/2003
The chapters are a little short and the spelling and grammar needs work in a few places. At first I thought this was going to be a Yu-Gi-Oh cross when I read about the cards. Seeing that it's Digimon made it even more funny to me. I'm guessing that Takato is Ranma's grandfather unless you are one of those sickos that believe Henry and Rika belong together.

Anyway, if this turns out to be a Renamon/Ranma match-up fic, I'll applaud you if you can pull it off successfully. One more thing. You need to add some details to your chapters. I was confused when Ranma finished dinner and then seemed to be somewhere else entirely. Not bad all in all. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
An interesting way to start a crossover.

Hopefully, you have a reason for Ranma's grandmother's digivice being in the Tendo attic for what would have to be at least forty years. After all, both series are set in the 'current day'.

I like the idea. But there'd better be some good framing material to hang it on.
The DCG chapter 2 . 11/14/2003
Would the neko-ken affect a digivolv, hm.
TerraMimic chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Please write more of this story. I am anxious to see what happens next.
PepperJAQ chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
yo, snazzy start. please update asap!

keep up the good work!
Ryudo Ray chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Renamon has alwas been my fav digimon. please write more soon. i really wanna read more please
John Surber chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Cool idea. I've seen a few R1/2-DM x-overs out there, but not one that has the Digimon cast being older than Ranma. I'd like to see what happens now that Ranma has met Renamon, and digimon have started appearing. I also look forward to seeing Ranma meet up with the decendants of the other Tamers.