Reviews for Chronic Vertigo
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 25 . 8/9/2009
Are you planning to finish this story? It is AMAZING! This is one of the few Vaughn fics I've found that are really well-written. I hope you update soon!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 25 . 1/14/2006
awesome story! r u going to continue? or write a sequel? keep up the awesome work!
Aggie2011 chapter 25 . 7/26/2004
really good so far...i cant wait to see what happens next...poor vaughn...something big is getting ready to happen...i can feel it...
pamplemousse chapter 24 . 4/4/2004
It was a horrific sound, his gasp for air, the new oxygen rattling as it cascaded down his throat. His eyes opened wide right away, thankful for dimmed lighting over the –
Oh. The pink couch.
YAY! The return of the pink couch! Just thought I'd let you know that I haven't stopped reading your fic. I love this story and watch it evolve is awesome. Can't wait to get caught up to where I was, lol. Keep it up Kira, you're doing an amazing job.
ohm chapter 23 . 3/19/2004
Gah! I forget your love of tortured!Vaughn when I read this. So I won't bother to to ask you to stop with the Vaughn injecting. ;)
I feel like I'm reading the show when I read this story. Your descriptions and explorations into the characters' minds are soo good-they really puts me in the story.
backstory a good thing. This is complex and intricate and I look forward to finding out more. Kudos!
Ciara32 chapter 23 . 3/18/2004
Myopic Part A
"A path of domination.
It was for that reason Arvin Sloane always felt at home in the Italian capitol, the richly ordained city a testament to real, raw power. Once the seat of an empire the stretched across two continents and threatened more, the city seemed frozen, living on borrowed time until it could once again be used in proper fashion. It was a power Sloane wished to one day possess himself."
/ loved the analogy of Sloane's love of this city because of its historical power.
"Memory, to them, became a block of clay, moldable to their twisted desires. "
/ Wow, what a description. great!
Myopic Part B
Hm. I enjoyed the action toward the end; it's certainly a testament to Vaughn's exhaustion that he didn't see that coming. I'm slightly worried by these injections. . . I really enjoyed your detailed description of the theory of memory alteration. . . fascinating!
grand chapter 22 . 3/5/2004
I look forward to a new chapter about as much as I look forward to a new episode. :)
EC chapter 2 . 3/3/2004
I really love your story, but I'm a little confused about the timeline after the prologue. Could you e-mail me when you get a chance? I'd love to be able to understand it properly.
Ciara32 chapter 21 . 2/20/2004
Again, writing reviews for these updates seems to take WAY too long. . . sorry! But this chapter was great; loved the action sequences (and those from the last chapter), and the amount of attention you're giving Weiss is great! :)
MaycenDicksen chapter 21 . 2/19/2004
Another AMAZING update! Please let me know when the next chapter is up :)
total vaughn lover chapter 21 . 2/18/2004
Keep upt he good work! i'm so glad you updated!
Kris
Ciara32 chapter 20 . 2/18/2004
First of all, I am SO incredibly sorry that it took me this long to comment on the
updates. Life has been. . . yeah. Anyway, my thoughts:
Chapter 7 a & b
"Sydney dragged her rolling suitcase across the tiled floor, wincing as it fell in and out
of each groove, the rolling poking at her aching head. Relief flooded her head as it hit
the carpet and smooth sailing. She smiled up at Francie as she passed her on a bee line to
her bedroom and the comforts within; her pillows coupled with the sense of euphoria that
was to greet her upon sliding under her warm covers all that kept her pulling the case
across thick carpet. "
/ I just loved this entire paragraph! The
/ description of the motion, and its
/ relationship to her emotions. . . wonderful!
/ Great job as usual! fun, and I loved the alternation between Vaughn and Weiss' situations. :)
total vaughn lover chapter 20 . 2/10/2004
wonderful! i like this fic the more i read it! keep up the good work! i'm looking forward to more!
Kris
ohm chapter 18 . 2/6/2004
16. Weiss! Yogi bear! Weiss the teddy bear. Hee. And v. nice analogy. Your attention to detail makes this story so very real and exciting. It reads like a thriller, a Michael Crichton novel or something. The little background about Kowloon, China. Perfectly sets up the environment and the mood. Thank you for your research. BUT... Apple! Apple! Of course I don't trust her. Although this is a lovely opportunity for more Vaughn backstory.
17. Again, little observation/detail about the current tourist trend was great (California too crowded etc). Vaughn is furrowing his brow...and not in a good way. ALERT! It's Apple! Apple! She's a bad one. But Vaughn can't let go of the past. What are his eyes doing following her hand? Hmm? Hmm? Weiss! Chinese food. Another hee!
18. Hey! Wha! Evil, cruel cliffhanger. Your name is Kira, not JJ. ;) No, seriously. thrilling chapter.
Ciara32 chapter 18 . 2/3/2004
"The heat was overwhelming as the ferry emptied, drips of sweat already forming on once cold bodies. The air seemed to stick to the tongue, a dry mouth remedied only by water, something the locals had picked up on as several of the earlier shops advertised, in English, ice cold bottles of water for a cheap and reasonable price (though this was not in American currency, and so, it only [i] seemed[/i] as if it were a good price). The air smelled of sweat and dirt, clogging nostrils, ignored in pursuit of material pleasures."
/ I just loved your realistic and intensely detailed description of Kowloon.
"A few adventurous couples stood here and there, looking in through open doors and yellow-tinted windows at exotic trinkets to bring home as a reminder of that 'time we went off the map!' or other such exclamations of little real importance."
/ This is just so TRUE that it made me laugh!
/ Interesting. . . great job! :)