Reviews for Things To Do In DC When You Are Dead
pstibbons chapter 11 . 4/18/2009
A very enjoyable fic, sappy or not. Would have liked to hear Skinner's reaction to the consequences though :)
pstibbons chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
Nice and romantic and goofy, the trellis. Perfect Mulder.
pstibbons chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
best line: “You’re giving genuinely crazy people a bad name!”
snow1685 chapter 11 . 2/9/2006
Great story, lucky Mulder knew which room was Scully's when he climbed through the window...

Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 11 . 10/15/2005
A real fluff, but it's really cool. I liked the general idea, i mean to give them a vacation. So you needn't write any Xfile stuff, but still had everything under plot control.

I really liked, how you expressed their feelings. And everything was really well written, I don't know what to say else.

Very good fluffy job done!
Fuinixe chapter 11 . 7/18/2004
Excellent! It's always nice reading a fic that's completed...I don't have to exercise my patience. ;) This was very good! I just noticed a handful of spelling and pronoun mistakes in each chapter, so a beta with an eye to tiny details like that would bring this story up even further. Keep writing! *checks all four boxes*
RitzBitz chapter 11 . 7/18/2004
Aw! I LOVED IT! Great story!
anya chapter 11 . 7/1/2004
great job *claps* i like and so so my groupies maya gili cona kenny danny chris kirstal amy kiki momo and her twin momo and dont for get me anya

big friend circle but they loved this story and so did i well i got to go swim with my goof ball friend cya! . XD
skittish chapter 3 . 6/26/2004
it's so good so far:)! but i have to sleep i'm so tired. bye:) i'm adding you to favourites:)
WillowRosenbergWinchester chapter 11 . 6/25/2004
id love a continuation, but it doesnt look like im going to get one?

I loved it, great story. loved the San Diego bit.
Creeps chapter 11 . 6/9/2004
Best ever :)
dana-maru1 chapter 11 . 5/27/2004
yey it's all good, pity it's ended though :(

Loved it!
Gillian Leigh chapter 11 . 5/26/2004
I lurved it! ::does happy dance:: Great ending!
bookyalex chapter 11 . 5/26/2004
*laughs* Love your excuses. .~ Anyway, I really enjoyed this fic, even if you did take a long time to finish it...*looks at her own 15 month still incomplete fic* Hehe... And it wasn't TOO cheesy, just slightly cheesy. p the cab scene was kinda corny...but yeah...whatever. Good fic! Kudos to you! D
bookyalex chapter 10 . 4/29/2004
*love this story love this story love this story!* *squeals* Love how you had them end up on the same plane, talk about fate, it gets you somewhere then screws you over...love rachel, too, go rachel! w00t! Hyper hyper hyper, your story made me hyper, update soon, please! .