Reviews for Two Ships Passing in the Night
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
oh the potential... doomed from the start. they looked so good together.

your stories... never disappoint.
Doughnuts of Miroku chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Great fanfiction by the way. I've read through the whole thing. There are very few people who can write a decent story these days.

Well, I've come here to inform you that "The Man at the Bus Stop" by Doughnut of Ericks is now by Doughnuts of Miroku.

Due to the changes on , I forgot my password and my email, and now I had to start over again.

I'm such a fucking retard.
Rashaka too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
A nice one-shot. I love me some well-written S/F fic, even one-sided. Poor Faye. She was so definitely in love with him in the last episode... and he was so far beyond her reach by then.
meheeners chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
You managed to stay in character and didn't have anything they wouldn't say, do, or think. That was really great, I enjoyed it. Applause for you!
rendezvous chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
Meow! "No one noticed the way she traced the contours of his body with her gaze." ::grins:: Lovely, but I liked this even more: "He'd grown on her like Ebola." Great. Hilarious. /Totally/ appropriate, and I especially like the way you write Faye. Nice one-shot, but the closure is a little-eh- But hey, it's cool anyways! Now to go and check your other fics...
redeve chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
I would love it if you wrote a whole fic! It wouldn't have to be all flufy ya know but angsty and faye could be haveing mental wars as well as spike. but I think that even though spike is totally rapped up in julia, if he wouldve lived he just might just might see faye diffrently wether for lust reasons or something more. He would hate himself ofcource but it would still be there. Please right a romance fic about his please pretty please. I'll give you a review for every entry you do. :)
Fallenangel26 chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Ah! c'est un bon fic! eheh. Keep it up! I really like how IC Faye was! Good job! It was a little bit funny, a little bit pitiful, a little bit angry, and quite sad. A very good mix, if I do say so myself! I look forward to reading more of your writing!

luv and kisses,

fallenangel(26)
Esparzak chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
I agree with you. There is definitely something between Spike and Faye, no matter how hard Julia lovers try to deny it. It's so obvious the way Faye acts towards him. But again, I agree with the fact that Spike is way to wrapped up in Julia. In a way, Spike and Faye are so similar when it comes to their pasts. They're both dealing with it in the incorrect ways, instead of simply moving on with the life they're living now. If only they'd see what was right in front of them the whole time...lol.

XD. So sorry about the long review... This is a very good story though. It Definitely expresses Faye's feelings well.
shinyfairylights chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
I absolutely agree with you. I think something is there, but I think Spike's so wrapped up in Julia that he couldn't see his hand in front of his face.

You write so good, very good one-shot deal :)
Morlana chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Yes I've believed something between them as well. I figured it was bleeped out of the adult swim episodes or something.