Reviews for Evolution: Father of Mine
RogueNya chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
Pretty good story, I like the approach you took, though, it could use a bit more refining and bit more detail. But I still enjoyed the story.
momsmash chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
More my style :-)
DarkJadedRose chapter 9 . 5/12/2004
...important question that i think every single girl reading ur romance stories want to know...are u by any chance single?
:D This was sweet. Someone's giving birth! yeay! _ that joint must be tough. *gives hug to Scott* congrats!
DemonRogue chapter 9 . 5/11/2004
that was great is it an end this and a beginnig to a sequel or just closure?
Nibi no Nekomata chapter 8 . 2/18/2004
Hello Lad,
WHOAH, now this chapter really really touched me so much, it almost made me cry. It was the best of this story. You asked: "Should I write an Epilogue tying things together?" Well how 'bout a Sequel lad, HuH? That would be more good and maybe you could say there what you have to say. How 'bout it bub, HuH?
What else can I say except you’re a very very good writer and for your first FF you've done very well.
P.S.: What song was that?
See you in the next Fic. Bye Bye Lad.
Nibi no Nekomata chapter 7 . 2/17/2004
Hello Lad,
The conversation between Xavier and the strange man just touched me so much, I don’t know why but it did.
How could you make the New Recruits act like that, I mean ya anyone would be scared in a situation like that but come one their part of the X-men, they can take it better then anyone in situations like this. And Nathan, the all mighty HuH?
Until next chapter god-bye mon ami.
Nibi no Nekomata chapter 6 . 2/17/2004
Hello Lad (Hope I didn't bored you whit this line, *an evil grin appears on his face and he starts to laugh light a psycho.* ),
Sort, interesting and Very Evil. Cyclops turning against Rogue and Tessa and even Nath although he doesn’t no that his son is still alive and the rest of the X-men, THAT SO EVIL.
Auf Wiedersehen Mein Freund.
Nibi no Nekomata chapter 5 . 2/17/2004
Hello Lad,
Cool, super cool, interesting and impressive chapter although I can't belive you killed Jean and Nath (NO . . . ahm . . . hm hm) and what's whit the evil Cyclops bub? HuH?
Bye.
Nibi no Nekomata chapter 4 . 2/17/2004
Hello Lad,
Super Cool Chapter and Very Interesting, I Liked Everything.
Are Ragnorok and Cerberus the two strange characters that appear in: "Evolution - Through the Looking Glass"?
Bye Bye Lad.
Nibi no Nekomata chapter 3 . 2/17/2004
Hello Lad,
Col chappy and Xavier SCARED, it's even coler and interesting if the greatest mind of all it's scared, then Cerberus must be very powerful. I like the idea of Rogue and Scott having a daughter.
P.S.: You're writing ability is very good and it's getting better and better every time you write a chapter, so keep them coming.
Bye Bye Lad.
Nibi no Nekomata chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
Hello Lad,
AHA! I knew Nathan was X-man. You maid it a little obvious. Cool chappy (sorry for writing chappie instead of chappy in the reviews). Cerberus, Huh? (Nice.)
"Jean beating the living waste out of Scott as she stuttered" it's so funny.
Auf Wiedersehen Mon Ami.
DemonRogue chapter 8 . 2/8/2004
that was a great story, you got talent i can tell ya that
Nibi no Nekomata chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Hello Lad,
A nice and interesting story you've got there mon ami.
"Cool were going on vacation, oh wait . . . No were not." Said Kurt a little disappointed. Something like this is going on in this chapter, but it's cool and a little dramatic (like when they hit Nathan) and funny especially the part when Logan yells at the X-kids in the van and they ignore him.
Until next chappy Bye Bye.
DemonRogue chapter 5 . 2/6/2004