Reviews for Bird in a Cage
Sterek-fangurl chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
hey one i speak english and i can't write my fanfic so hey u have nothing to change in dis story kk? I totally agree we do need more sasukexneji, but i'm just switching different couples, next i'm going to try shinoxneji. Wanna add to my search?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
GRRR...why is neji the SEME and not SASUKE. YOU SUCKKKKK!

lol just kidding i loved it
Aozora.NejiSasUKE chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
So... so COOL... OMG, one of the best NejiSasu I ever read... so Neji ans so Sasuke, and ur first Fic, Well... I hardly believe it, it was too good , I enjoyed read this so much...

I Love this pair so.. hope u write about them more
sesshy's numba1 gurl chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
i loved it! it was soo good. you should definitley write more neji/sasu! i love this pairing as well but i'm crap a writing yaoi...tehe
xOxExtremelyHyperGirlxOx chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Oi, 'gross', Don't you dare call her a whore! There was a reason it was called NejiSasu, and it was rated M, AND the author specifically said that there would be lime, I must admit that I'm more of a SasuSaku NejiTen Fan, but I will not go around insulting others for their writing skills, it was your decision to read the Fic, So deal with it.

PS: The emotion of the story was excellent, even though I'm not really that keen on SasuNeji.
x-the-pink-ninja-x chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
I love this pairing too! I'm thinking of writing a nejisasu story.. should neji be on top or sasuke? Any suggestions?
I-Sort-of-Mean-It chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Wow not bad, not bad at all. It's not too OOC-ish which is very good. I like, really like. Wonderfully done!
DancingDragonBlaze chapter 1 . 1/28/2007

I have... I believe... four NejiSasu fanfics. Look for them on my profile, if you wanna read them.

and please don't forget to review! They're really good - i promise!

And your story was really good! So sad at the end! -sniffles-

Ja ne!

Joyful chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
I know this fic is, like, 3 years old, but I just found it, and it's absolutely amazing.
kjlfkajslkdjfs chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
omg wow it was soo sweet!
Mashantor chapter 1 . 8/17/2006

i've never seen sasuneji pairing before

nice job.
penguins-ate-me chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
aww that was beautiful

i love that pairing now...
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Very well written! I love this pairing as well, but the ending made me sad... Sniff. Why can't they be happy together! Ah well. I guess that's how things go. Keep up the good work!
deadfreya chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
It's really good
Itsapon chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
pwieu! good fic ( yes yes, now I'm repeating myself, since I also have revieuwed the german version) realy not bad translation!

keep going! and if you're so obsessed with this pairing: indeed, there are too few of those!

50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »