Reviews for Pheromone, More Likely
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
OMG Part TWO!

Hurry it up!

Please, this is AWESOME!

You really do write some of the best stuff, Nan.
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I love this story!
Rein Elanor chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Wow! What a great story! Please write more! Your characters are awesome- very true and real, and the dialogue and pacing were perfect. I loved the inner thoughts and and emotions, too. Great job! (I think we need to see more, though, to get a real idea...hint hint...haha)
htbthomas chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
A friend of mine put me onto your stories today. I really enjoyed this, and look forward to going through the rest of them. :)
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
This episode was always a favorite of mine but you managed to still rewrite it well. :D Good job. On to part 2!

AL
Nan Smith chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
For those few still interested, The sequel to this story is finished and is now in the process of being edited. It is called "Twins" and will be posted sometime in the next few weeks.

crazycute89 chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
great rewrite very long though
Nan Smith chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Actually, for those who are still interested, I do intend to write Part 2 of Pheromone. The reason for the delay is that I'm still working on Part 4 of my Nightfall series (Four Days to Nightfall, Teamwork, Buried Secrets). I'm nearing the end, but since it's an involved story it has taken me a long time. Real life has been a handfull these last few months as well, but I'll be starting Part 2 in the not-too-distant future. Have a little more patience . It will be along, I promise.
Katie Karmichael chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Nan,
An excellent version of the episode, I enjoyed it thuroughly enthralled. I do hope that someday you share the "Part 2" that you chose to write.
I know that perhaps it is truely odd that I wish to write fanfiction for fanfiction but I feel that if I go too long without reading part 2 I will have written a part 2 in my mind as well.
Such is fanfiction. All the thoughts, details were clearly expressed, and the scenes were well described. Pheremone My Lovely was, no IS my favorite Season 1 epsitoe and like the best of them had the chance to become, in my eyes a revelation story, of course the arcing plot line of the series wasn't ready for that.
I especially loved the addition of Ham, I don't think that could have been present in family hour in the 1990's. Then again I live in a small town and therefore, we were always a little behind the times so I could be wrong.
However I loved it, the choas the Mayhem, the truth of how many many would be attracted to both Lois and Clark. Brians, Brawns and Good hearts. Who wouldn't.
I love the thoughts that lois is having and exploring her suspicious of Lex Luthor. I realise perhaps that I am gushing but for a story such of is that is all there is left to do, until part 2 comes out, if it does. I realise its been 8 months since the origional publishing date of this story . However I hold out hope that someday you will decide to take this off the shelf and take a stab at writing part 2.
Sincerely,
Katie aka the AnonyReader/Reviewer
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
I liked all of the new scenes and personal thoughts.

Your version could have been two epsidoes long.

The only thing missing from the L&C series was Clark going home to his parents for a few hours while he was trying to figure out what the problem was with the newsroom, the ladies and Lois; and then maybe calling them later after Lois came out of it.
MRP1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
that was great:)

good story on a good episode;)

reminded me a little of smallville since they also had an episode with pheromones and lex's girlfriend trying to kill him and all. lol:)

anyway, love you stories!
Rea chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Another good one...just hurry up and write part two! I hate waiting for conclusions!

Beloved chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
i wanna part 2!

*stamps feet like the LandC obsessive brat that she is*
Nan Smith chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Part 2 will be along after I finish the one I'm currently writing, a sequel to Buried Secrets in the Nightfall series.

I'm glad you all liked this. It was fun to write.