Reviews for How Not to Write Evangelion SelfInsertions
Well. That was amusing.
jesakofedo chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Oh god my sides, they burn, this is just hilarious, Funny Gendo is Funny
hammerheadcruiser chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
this is amazing. thats all there really is to it
IveGotNoIdea chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
It's actually quite easy to 'win' in NGE, all you need is a single surface-to-air missile.
Plan is simple, ignore NERV and wait for the episode when Asuka arrives, Kaji will transport Adam via airplane, shot him down, get Adam, toss it into medial incinerator. Congratulations, you win.
Without Adam both Gendo and SEELE cannot start 3rd impact. NERV can still be destroyed after Angels are gone but who cares? I didn't like them anyway.
Endfall chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Brilliant, funny, and informative.
The Rebellion chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
ATTENTION! WE ARE THE REBELLION! PLEASE REPORT CRITICS UNITED AS THEY HAVE CAUSED THE FOLLOWING AUTHORS TO RUNAWAY FROM THE SITE:

Hello, we are the rebellion! Thanks to Critics United our favorite authors:

Lady Natalie

Melanie Sky

Mjm- chan

SummerCat9

have all disappeared from the site! Hope you feel happy! The Rebellion will never fall! Please report CU! Please report CU! In their loving memory this song will be played at the funeral: - Anonymous.

Every night in my dreams

I see you, I feel you

That is how I know you, go on

Far across the distance

And spaces between us

You have come to show you, go on

Near, far, wherever you are

I believe that the heart does go on

Once more you open the door

And you're here in my heart

And my heart will go on and on

Love can touch us one time

And last for a lifetime

And never let go till we're gone

Love was when I loved you

One true time I hold you

In my life we'll always go on

Near, far, wherever you are

I believe that the heart does go on

Once more you open the door

And you're here in my heart

And my heart will go on and on

You're here, there's nothing I fear

And I know that my heart will go on

We'll stay forever this way

You are safe in my heart

linkhyrule5 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
10) REPLACING ME.

Bring it.

... Best. Line. Ever.
S058 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Yep, this brought on some good laughter.

We need something like this over in the HP section, seriously!
Myushii chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
You ARE Gendo.

I'm convinced.
Species247 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Love this fic! My first read inspired me to go ahead and finish the SI I had sitting on my hard drive. Strangely, I haven't broken any of the rules yet...something is wrong with me.

Second read just has me laughing my ass off. Gives me an idea for the next chapter...
HopelessRomanticist chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Oh...wow. Possibly the funniest NGE fanwork I have read. Thank you so much for the laugh. Your Gendo was awesome.

HR
Dr. Jhon Smith chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Awsome dude! The guide lines are amazing. If I were any smarter I would follow all of them. Sadly I must break a few (1-2) when I go and write my self up as some character in my fic who gets discarded after the next 2-3 chapters. Keep up the good work!

Note: You impersonate Gendo pretty well in this, wait you ae impersonating him right? Rigt?

OMG!
Milton Dallas chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I have to admit, really good set of guidelines, especially with your Fanfic section of How Not To.

Just plain hilarious for the most part. You should have added something on psychological requirements, though.

And the bit with Michael Jackson... awesome. Now we just need something to do with humanoid infiltrators... especially Terminators.
Iaculus chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
My favourite of the 'How Not To...' series. Very funny, and contains some genuinely good advice in amongst it all.

Oh, and having it from Gendo's POV was just inspired.
Lealah Lupin III chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This.

Was.

AWESOME!

One of the best humor fics I've ever read anywhere. Loved it!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »