Reviews for How Not to Write Evangelion SelfInsertions
Matrix Refugee chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Awesome fic! I almost fell off my chair laughing while reading it. I'm keeping this (and How Not To Write Evangelion Fanfics) in an open browser tab, as I'm writing an Eva fic at the moment.

"· Futsuyuki. What a wonderful idea! The old professor could use someone in his life. Please feel free."

Doing that... :: Smirks::
Jayngfet chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Hilarious, laughed my ass off.
Llirbwerdnadivad chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
I applaud your speech, Gendo Ikari, and look forward to becoming a brain-dead minion of your supreme evilness!
Lord Aries Greymon chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
You forgot two names on number 9.

MacGuyver. Of the series, MacGuyver. Look it up on Wikipedia.

He, if you believe Un-cyclopedia, can make a nuclear bomb out of duct-tape. (which, by the way, he invented)

You allso forgot the name Scott. As in Montgomery "Scotty" Scott of Star Trek. One never knows what series shall be crossed in after all.

According to Un-cyclopedia, he's actually of the MacGuyver clan, the only one not named MacGuyver.
alatnet chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
ROFLMFAO!

Awesome fanfic/guide.
one guy chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I've read "HOW NOT TO WRITE EVANGELION FANFICS" and decided to read this. And I must say this is much funnier (I actually laughed out loud) and I like the idea of Gendo being the author, it looks very original.
proud shipper chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
very nice job! this guide is brilliant. i think there was a name mix up, but whatever. anyone who doesn't follow this should be careful. especially fuyutsuki. he should be careful as to who or what will go after him with gendo's permission /
Emmalyn chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
This was awesome! I laughed my head off. XD
Sun S. Li chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I cracked up at the Cool gadgets part, nicely done.
FatalFuryX chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
! AHAHAHAH That's hilarious! Good job!
JSaysNo chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I'm actually going to use this as a guideline for my SI. Funny as hell man.
Dartz-IRL chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Indeed.

These are most wise guidelines.

Slán Leat

Dartz IRL
That Other Guy chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Well, I guess I can't be doing TOO bad if I only break three of these rules... :P

Nice job. I can't really judge this as an actual fic, as it's more of a ranting list of pet peeves, but I had a good time reading it. Hope you opt to read LtL when the prologue is FINALLY preread, you may like it. Who knows.

Anyway, keep up the good work.
CA8802 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
This is pretty funny, but I noticed something wrong with it. Shigeru Aoba is the one with the guitar, Makoto Hyuga is the one who likes Misato. Not the other way around as you have it here.

Anyway, nice work.
someone chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
to bad everyone seems to forget this rules this days...
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »