Reviews for How Not to Write Evangelion SelfInsertions
Eva Unit-U chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Haha, I wished I could have read this before writing my first fic because my ACC preety much viloates all of the rules below except falling in love with the cast. (SPARE ME GENDO! I DIDN"T KNOW!)
HunterMetroid chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Woo, that was funny. Some minor spelling and grammar errors, but excellent story none-the-less.
Deja Wu chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Even though I hate that bastard Gendo I love this fic XD
Xeorl chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
I must admit, I was laughing my butt off. I loved Gendo's perspective. I could almost see him outlining this to potential cannon fo-I mean "recruits". You should do more like this.
Crystle chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
*is laughing her friggin head off* That was funny! Now excuse me wil I go read every other fic you have ever written.

Crystle
Kyone chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Very funny! This is a great story, and obviously not many people that write a lot of self inserts read this. Keep up the good work!

P.S. I didn't mean to offend anyone with the remark about the self insertion authors.
CruelShadow chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
That... rocked. I am in awe of the power of your 'swartz.' You are truely a power to behold. *Bows down to Gendo* oh yeah, and that author was pretty good too...
JMD chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
COOL! Great! _ Just one thing though, isn't the guitar playing guy Shigeru Aoba?
Landgren chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
Lovely. Completely lovely. The Gendo narrative was a pure act of genius. Here, have a cookie!

-F, member of The Evil Bastards Fanclub
ChiBi HenTAi AnGeL chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
*snickers* very good, Gendo...I love number 10
New chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
This is bloody halarious.

10) REPLACING ME.

Bring it.

MUAHAHAH! Halarious!

And Aoba is the one who likes the Gitaur, and Makoto obsesses over Misato.
Althe chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
lol.

I sure learned alot from this

Peace.

-Althe-
Wild Goose 01 chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Hi! Good job on your story! I was planning to write an EVA SI, but now i'm gonna reconsider..._;

I liked the general flow of it, especially Gendo narrating the story...keep it up! And thanks for writing this, you've help a lot!
Angle G chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
lol this is soo funny make more please more!
Yue's Lady chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
this is funny! _,...but uh...neva mind...this is funny!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »