Reviews for Of Secret Military Organizations and Slayers
hellixe chapter 90 . 1/20/2014
Just finished. Awesome story!
Thaliran chapter 90 . 5/17/2013
So is the story comple, you say so but it dosent say it on the topp
Arathelia chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
I'm not very far yet, but so far I like where you are headed with this. However, it feels a bit like you are making Buffy seem a bit too young, like channeling more of her highs-chool self than her adult self. Bubblegum pink belly shirt? I am pretty sure she would know better than to wear something like that to a conference. And I think the person you are calling 'James' is actually named 'Michael'. I mean, I had to search it to be sure, and his name comes up as Michael.

I'm sorry to nitpick, I just thought it might be constructive, since I do actually like the story, I just saw those things immediately and thought I should point them out to you.
randyzoopurple chapter 90 . 9/6/2011
loved it my favorite
maxthehobbit chapter 90 . 8/6/2011
This was a great story and it did have a lot of mushy love stuff in it, but it was well done and had plenty of action in it. I'm going to read your other stories because I like your writing style.

Also I've lived in Colorado Springs since 1992 and have never seen a week of blizzard conditions and the only big snows I've seen were in Oct '97 and May'98 which was enough wet snow to close the town for 2-3 days ... there was no place to put the snow, so it just covered the roads. I think both times it was over 2 feet of snow in about a 24 hour period. Wiccans do live near the Springs, but they congregate in Manitou Springs, just west of the city, Manitou Springs is known for having a lot of artistic people who have many shops that sell handmade items, interesting place.

I'm 60 years old and have been writing nearly all my life. I've seen a trend lately with sentences ending with the word 'with.' From what I was taught in school decades ago these are incomplete sentences. Is this now allowed? Examples below:

I'd really like it if you came with.

I've been called to thje mountain, do you want to come with?

Goin' for a three mile run, wanna come with?

I also noticed you left out Faith when winding down the story, but I guess that's another story.

Thanks for writing and posting this. It gave me hours of pleasureable reading.
lf chapter 90 . 6/28/2010
Fun story, thanks for writing it. And nice touch naming Sam's daughter after Hermione Granger :-)
lf chapter 89 . 6/28/2010
awww poor willow... but it would have been unrealistic for everyone to have survived... or are you keeping daniel available for future shipping?
lf chapter 77 . 6/28/2010
Very glad Jon stopped the rape - female fighters shouldn't have to look out for attacks from both the enemy and their own side.
lf chapter 77 . 6/28/2010
Xander came around the curtain with a smile, "I'm a glorified carpenter."

Jay grinned and the two men hugged, Xander being careful of his friends' arm.

Between those two paragraphs, Jay missed a glorious chance to exclaim, "Christ!"
lf chapter 76 . 6/28/2010
ok buff a tokra host - did not see that coming... great!
lf chapter 75 . 6/28/2010
i had a big smile on my face at this chapter's banter
lf chapter 72 . 6/27/2010
You believe nothing bad will happen again? Get real. When something does happen Mihal will be in a unique position to help your people."

Great line! But very strange meeting with the Nox... were J & B invited to visit the Nox so that they could see their rescuee's mind get fried? Wouldnt the Nox consider that an internal matter - they do ask J&B to keep it a secret - to the extent that they dont invite any outsiders?
lf chapter 67 . 6/27/2010
There was silence and Buffy spoke, "Why 25 minutes?"

Sam smiled, "It's related to Pythagorean Theorem."

Er - why just 25? Why not 169 or 625? Or if you don't have to be all prime about it, 50?
lf chapter 58 . 6/27/2010
Nice to see the PTBs having someone to answer to :-)
lf chapter 49 . 6/27/2010
Good use of Judeao-Christian mythology. It's funny though, how some people actually think the myths are true! LOL! :-)