Reviews for Hiroji's High School Reunion
ChiibiPanda chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
So kawaii! Your a genius!
TuckingFypo chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
A very very great fic! I almost thought you were going to insert a lemon. _
SnowCharms chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
Seriously...u hv 2 continue! Please! I'm begging u here!1 Pls just continue wif this story! U seriously hv 2! N perhaps in d end they fall in love or something...pls pretty pls! Furinkan sounds it from Ranma? Pls!
non-existing chapter 1 . 9/11/2005

I’d like to introduce myself as Zariel Phoenix, an aspiring writer and critic. I had just recently formed a C2 Community, Phoenix: Quality Flame of Recca Fanfiction, and I hope to attain your acknowledgement and permission for me to add your story to my community. Being part of ‘Phoenix’, you also have the choice whether or not to receive a review from me. I understand that many authors have already stopped writing for the fandom, and I wouldn’t want to offend them by sending them a review when it seemed that they already lost interest.

If it’s alright with you, please send me a reply at my email address: stating whether or not you agree to have your story archived, and if you do/don’t mind receiving a review.

To end this, I’d like to congratulate you for the wonderful fan fiction. And thank you so much for your time.
Tenken no Miko chapter 2 . 12/6/2003
This totally demands a sequel with Neon's reunion! If YOU don't thnk it demands a sequel, the *I* demand a sequel! Okay? Okay? Okay?
(The manners are slowly kicking in.
taikoubou42 chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
I liked it a lot. It is rare for me to really enjoy a fanfic, but this one is an exception. You are a great writer. You wrote everything in detail and the story was humerous. I wish to read more stories by you.
KuREi Rulz chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
wahaha..dis is funny!

i've been looking for smthg like dis for a long time...
Fuuko Rawks chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
sooo hilarous!

luv it!

Knanaki chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
i read this fic really long ago from another site actually...but i wanna say that it's really fun to read and it's a real pity that there's no sequel... _
Kurosu chapter 2 . 7/18/2002
gyaahahaa! i really enjoyed it! yaay, i love Neon&Joker! it would be cool if you did a sequel - with Neon's reunion, ne? hehee. -
wildchild chapter 2 . 12/11/2001
i think u write the best joker/neon fics ) they are really sweet. u have to write a sequel and a whole ton of other fics too. maybe u can write about raiha too )
WiLdcHiLd chapter 2 . 11/24/2001
haha that was really funny u had better write a sequel on neon's reunion )
Sacharine chapter 2 . 9/13/2001
MitsuiJr chapter 1 . 9/8/2001

golden-flame4 chapter 2 . 3/30/2001
why don't you write about Neon's High School Reuion? ) This was VERY GOOD! and very funny!