Reviews for Anger Management
Mi Mi chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
please write more is v. exciting must find out what happens next.
EAD chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
U should write more quiker! Please!
shalimar chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
When are you going to finish the story i really want to know what happens! by the way very nice on the characters mainly raven you got her personality right down to her voice!
Bakura's Chibi Angel chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Good, but keep in mind that Robin is far less likley to intrude on Ravens privacy. After all, he used to live with the moody and secretive Batman. Having an unsensitive 'Klor-bag Varblun-elk' like Beast Boy even daring to go into Ravens room would seem a lot more plausible. I also find that this episode seems to much like the one called. 'Birthmark.'
cornelia1715 chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
oh interesting please update

-cornelia1715
tmntyyh chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
You've gotten me hooked on this story now. Please update.
The Foolish Immortal chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
it's cyborb not cyclops, just wanted to make sure you knew

any way, i like the idea of raven losing control of her anger! and robin refusing to leave added a nice touch!
VisMorgana chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
Interesting plot! Update!
Angyl chapter 2 . 3/6/2005
Cyclops? Anyway, I like it, really! Write more!
tomoe girl chapter 2 . 2/20/2005
it's awesome! please continue! and i'm sure other readers want you to update right away to! so please hurry!
Vanneza chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
ok. Don't tell me. This is going to be a Robin/Raven and Beast Boy/Raven...but the 2 chapters are good but, I thought raven doesn't let a single soul or person in her room. I can't wait to read the next chapter...
Amy chapter 2 . 12/25/2004
lol b.b is all like god not this again! lol great stry please continue! please?
RavenRogue chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
This story is cool and all, but Cyborg's name randomly changes to Cyclops!
industrious perversion chapter 2 . 9/30/2004
Loved your story. Raven, very in character. Cha! . ((sorry that's my stoner word)) anyways, I loved your story. Is this gonna turn into a romance somehow, cuz I picked up a vibe from it. (RR maybe? I could go either way, your story's great) Keep writing!
TrigunChic chapter 2 . 9/29/2004
I love the topic to this story and all the characters are in contex...please update soon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »