Reviews for Circle of Dreams
Cera chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
wow...
I just recently discovered the JP fansection on this site and then found your story. Usually, I don't bother starting to read stories that are not finished, but since the previous rewievs on this one were all positive, I decided to give it a try.
And here I am now, at the end of your latest chapter, craving for more, because you got me hooked. I want to know, how the story continues. Especially since it's a nice change to see the Dr. Grant not as the (almost) flawless hero but as villain himself. (Sort of.) I wonder, what else this Grant is capable of.
Even since it's already 5 years, since you last updated your story, I would very much appreciate if you continued and finished it.
Don't know if begging helps much, but still... please?
*does the puppy eyes*
xkelbix chapter 12 . 6/21/2009
omg plz update soon! poor guys goin through a rough time as usual.
Amber chapter 12 . 1/6/2008
O, getting interesting. How long has it been now? 8 months? About dang time I wrote a review huh? Radcliffe is a very delightful villain, showing no remorse to get what he wants. The perfect guy you love to hate. I want more dinosaurs in the next chapter! I believe that's where you're heading anyway, I just wanted to state the obvious. Your dialogue has improved greatly, and get a proofread before posting. I like how the characters have shaped. Let's give Lex and Tim a few chances to speak and interact too. Okay, that's my 2 cents, keep writing.
Haladflire65 chapter 12 . 10/14/2007
Great chappie! But poor Alan...

Just watch out for grammatical mistakes, there were a few here and there. Other than that, great work! And plese update! I'm dying to see what happens!
Haladflire65 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
This is awesome! Update!
Mariah L. Black chapter 12 . 4/27/2007
Ooh! Update soon!
Queen of the Weevils chapter 12 . 4/27/2007
This is getting pretty cool. And good, they're not totally mad at Alan anymore. )
Queen of the Weevils chapter 11 . 4/16/2007
Brilliant, you updated. It's been ages. P

Great chapter. I want more soon. )
Queen of the Weevils chapter 10 . 2/17/2007
I've just read all of this, and its brilliant! I really hope you rediscover this fic and update it!
TikTac chapter 10 . 8/8/2006
GASP!He shot Malcom?HOW DARE HE!Gr...LOL,good has been my fave character for...like,ever,so I was surprised 0.0.
Amber chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
I was wondering how you were getting them back on that island. Nice way to bring the characters together, once again. Nice threading of chapters as well. Reading on.
Amber chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Dang you write long chapters. Just kidding. Lookin' good, reading on.
drgrantjr chapter 10 . 6/7/2006
wow...this was a great chapter! I'm glad you updated. please update again as soon as possible cuz I can't wait to see what happens next.
jankmusic chapter 9 . 3/1/2006
Yay! You updated!

Good chapter. Keep up the good work.

Have A Nice Day!
Eden Eyes chapter 9 . 2/28/2006
I LOVED IT! I was so excited when I saw you updated! PLEASE update again soon, I LOVE THIS STORY! I always wanted alan and Ellie together. lol. Keep up the amazing work!