Reviews for Conversations
JacquiJack chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Aw... Seth and Ryan fit. I stand by that theroy. You CAN'T read that and not feel that they don't have that connection there. It'll never happen on the TV show though... so I know where (and who) to got to when I need some R/S lovin' ;) Or in this case... talkin' and kissin'. But it's still equally hot.

I love your writing. Usually writers can't do present tense cause they get the tense all confused and halfway through it you get the odd "said" and "laughed". But you, dear, do it flawlessly.
RiseAgainPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Hee! I know the difference between Dragonball and DBZ! This was such a great, fluffy little thing. Love it! "I forget I do get those veiled homophobic trade like insult come-ons from Luke."
LCI-0203 chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
update soon please
Taylor Chasikin chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
i cant even begin to tell you how, um, there's a word that i'm thinking of that i can't think of and it's frustrating. But i watch the show and yeah, M&R and S&S sort of seem believable at times but i totally find RyanSeth so much more (insert word i cant think of). frell. well i liked your story.

convincing? i think that might be the word. i buy into at least.
melodie chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
i love it. please continue.
knoxedfiction chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Great start...you will be adding more right? I have needs!

Lol...just kidding, whatever you do, don't stop writting, you have a very interesting writting style...and I love it.