Reviews for The confused Senshi: The one called Jupiter
I'm your evil twin chapter 5 . 6/2/2004
here is some free advice. FINISH IT! *stares at computer long and hard as if staring at it will make the story be finished* AG *becomes insane and is dragged away and put into a padded room*

I'm sorry for my sister's behavior. Please continue
Yami no Nokutan chapter 5 . 12/31/2003
hey brat, just finish this fic, and you can help me with 'rabbits' fics, 'kay? Well I gotta go! Bye-ee! *SailorLoita18*
sernity blossom NSI chapter 5 . 11/14/2003
Very good!

And I'm sorry for your loss.

Good-bye!
mar chapter 5 . 10/26/2003
ah more more mroe! its so kool! i hate serena! and ken?
wingnut chapter 5 . 10/3/2003
Very well, I shall hand this over to the Agents. And lots of Bleepkin.
StarDustGal chapter 5 . 10/2/2003
rabbit-of-the-moon18 died, i am so sorry. she must have been young too. i loved her stories. rest in peace! :(
LightningStrikes chapter 5 . 10/2/2003
this is gettin really good but y did mako almost faint? -_-? oh well whatever this is great:)
Fatal Mars chapter 4 . 9/29/2003
Oh I hope that this is not true. Por MAKO-CHAN I don't want her to die. That really sucks how they are playing her. Update soon.
PrincessJupiter-04 chapter 4 . 9/27/2003
oh no whats happening to mako? save her shino save her! just update soon...i dont know how well ill do being put in suspense!
wingnut chapter 4 . 9/25/2003
Here's an idea. Instead of telling us about your life, check your story, put paragraphs in, check they're there, have it betaread and keep to one tense. Gratitious point-of-view switching is also annoying, as well as a charge. *annoyed*
StarDustGal chapter 4 . 9/25/2003
i'll give you attitude! pleas please finish the next chapter...i hate cliffies!
LightningStrikes chapter 4 . 9/25/2003
great hurry and continue
PrincessJupiter-04 chapter 3 . 9/24/2003
good chapter...and thank you very much by the way. Neway...why are they makin mako look like the bad guy when it was usa's fault all this is happening? they are acting like its makos fault. AHH poor mako!

~PrincessJupiter
StarDustGal chapter 3 . 9/23/2003
jezze makoto really did a number on her friends huh. well at lest rei is going to help her. i wonder what usagi was thinking kissing jupiter knight...he is jupiter knight in this story...right...right?
wingnut chapter 3 . 9/23/2003
Paragraphs are nice… *twitches* Try reading after uploading to see if everything's loaded correctly. That may help.

…and I've seen *better* summaries… much better summaries… Personally? I wouldn't notice if you didn't write another. One reason being how crowded the SM section is… *grumbles*