Reviews for Harder to Handle
Trev chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
Do you know you very nearly made me cry? That was fantastic. Very emotional, very cool.
ChaosKirin chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Or better yet, Rosie as the Christa's slut. Talk about weird and totally out of character for her! :D

This was really good. I don't really have any critiques here besides the one I left on "Tucked Away." :) Like I said before, very in-character for them both, though I'm just a bit confused as you paired Radu and Bova. That was well-explained in "Time Stands Still," though, as a sort of 'accidental' event.

Over all, I like.
WhyIOughta chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
"Truth or Dare?" is almost as cute/fluffy as Goddard's "Space forgives you." But I still like this fic. I'm normally not a huge slash fan, but I do enjoy your work with Radu and Bova. This is probably one of my favorite fics you've posted on . Check in my Favorite Stories section. I'm not lying. It's there. :-)

Bova as the Christa's Slut, hm? Everyone's passing that title around, I guess. Can Goddard get that title soon? :-D Everyone loves Goddard!
asiega chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
hey. it's been a long time since i reviewed. busy with college. anyway. i love this. and all of your other stories as well. you kick butt. cant wait for more. ive always wanted to pair bova up with one of the guys. _. thanks for listening to me rant. i shall post again soon.
Princess Amanda chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
When you say angst, you don't kid. Man! I love this story...wow. It's like...wow. If I ever find a better word, I shall let you know.