Reviews for Harry Potter and the Time Turner
bookaholic2000 chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
I can't believe Hermione! She gets ten Os and she is COMPLAINING! But who is a Hermione without this bossiness and moody behaviour! Love her.
bookaholic2000 chapter 10 . 9/4/2013
I wish Harry doesn't have some superpowers hidden.
bookaholic2000 chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
Aw! Dumbledore has run out of eyes with which he could keep a watch on Harry... Tsk, tsk, tsk...
bookaholic2000 chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
It is true; Hermione is a miniature McGonagall.
bookaholic2000 chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
Molly's wrath! Save Harry, Albus!

Love Ron. The way he broke the silence.

_"If you're done smothering poor Harry, mum, I've got a question for him." ... "How on earth did you fool those three and get out of your house?" Ron ignored the angry glares he received from Tonks, Lupin and Moody.

I laughed so hard at his question and the conversation that took place after.

Molly is really something. She was pretending to wash the dishes with a secret desire to listen through Harry's - who had, by the way, let most of the indications slip which screamed 'the suppliers were THE TWINS!' - explanation.

And Dumbledore. He is a funny man. He had an eight-feet long scroll of the most up-to-date speciality services of the - ehem - various jokeshops (used a cover; don't want Molly to know that Harry's friends who provided him with the devices were, in fact, her beloved pranksters - er ... sons), but, unfortunately, the devices and their effects didn't match the ones listed in the order-form of the Weas ... - I think I should shut up now.

Dumbledore absolutely loves the pranksters' pranks, doesn't he?

Loved the chapter. Loved Ron and Dumbledore's curiosity. I am so glad that there is no bashing. Excellent.
bookaholic2000 chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
' "Whoa. So Harry gave you guys a slip, huh? Wick ..." finished Ron awkwardly as Lupin glared at him ... '

Love Ron! Well, it was brillant of Harry! It is mind-boggling that Hary could fool the Aurors. Wicked - *shuts up as Lupin glares peirces through*.
bookaholic2000 chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Good. A nice way to bring hope inside Harry.
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I knew that it was just a nightmare.
HellFirePhoenix chapter 30 . 8/14/2013
epic work great going
x chapter 14 . 7/23/2013
Bread and water? No meat? Bullshit. Owls and dragons are both predators.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/22/2013
this outburst at the end was greatly unnecessary
A Reader chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
Ok, well to be honest I'm bored already... Harry is weak and pathetic and portrayed as weak and pathetic next to his rather weak and pathetic friends and order...and I don't want to read about a weak and pathetic potter.
bobcox26 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
this is what would happen without major help which JKR never give to Harry or have him grow and then throw Hermione backwards

with that Ron BS(he is just another Peter)
uwishuwerecool chapter 30 . 12/20/2011
very good ;D
alix33 chapter 30 . 12/14/2011
"Nearly sixty of the Aurors from the Ministry had perished, as had Moody, Tonks, Shaklebolt and Mundungus." - AW!

"He wondered if the guilt he doubtless felt about some of the means he had used to gain the victory over Voldemort was making his exhaustion from the spell use yesterday worse." - "She wondered"?