Reviews for Harry Potter and the Time Turner
Rhino109 chapter 2 . 2/20
Well that was tremendously, skull-rattlingly boring.
Rhino109 chapter 1 . 2/20
He's a fucking werewolf, not an Animagus!
BillBrink chapter 30 . 1/26
Nice work. Thank you for sharing it.
Crest1 chapter 3 . 1/19
Erm... what is Grimwauld Drive? Do you by any chance mean Grimmauld Place?

AGAIN. PLEASE, please. Check your history and histories.

Moving on to another fic. this is not up to my standards.
Crest1 chapter 1 . 1/19
er... Hedwig is a female owl.
St. Hedwig of Andechs/Silesia is a female catholic saint known - among other things - as the protector of widows and orphans.

Please check your histories.
NathanielTheCat chapter 30 . 9/18/2016
This is after the time of the story, but I am giving this a 21 dabb solute. I thank u for your contribution to this site.
Draeconin chapter 18 . 8/5/2016
Considering Harry lived with the Dursleys, I'd think he'd be very good at lying. He'd need to be, to avoid being punished for the slightest thing. So I find it odd that your Harry is so bad at it.
Draeconin chapter 7 . 8/4/2016
"For starters..." In the UK, 'starters' are what we in the US call appetizers. They would say "For a start".
katmom chapter 30 . 6/18/2016
Thank you for sharing your story with us. It was quite interesting to read your end of Voldemort, written long before JKR wrote hers. Very nicely done.

Kathie
Insanity chapter 5 . 5/24/2016
The wizard of age level is 17 not 18.
HarryPotter Twin chapter 2 . 5/15/2016
Are you English?
martin.presston.9 chapter 10 . 8/10/2015
sorry but please look at the title of this chapter, ok now do you notice the T in the correct place. now look at EVERY single spelling of that word in the rest of this chapter, so could you explain the G where the T is supposed to be :) ok thats all i wanted to say
Lol chapter 28 . 8/7/2015
All these ducking cliffhangers
q.thews chapter 9 . 4/17/2015
Love the last line of this chapter!
missgsmith51 chapter 30 . 3/31/2015
I really enjoyed your story. The battle scene between Harry and Voldemort was certainly intense. I think the most interesting and unique scene, however, was the one inside Harry's mind, which showed how all of the events of the previous year - the training and studies, and the battles and injuries - had ravaged his heart and soul.

Harry's appearance within his own mind reminded me of how Dumbledore (in the books) ignored the inner wounds Harry had suffered each year and sent him back to endure another two months of hell in Durzkaban when he should have been receiving some healing for his mind and soul. I have never understood Dumbledore's complete disregard for the emotional trauma suffered by both Ginny (during her first year) and Harry (every year).

It has always amazed me that Harry wasn't insane after his fifth year. As far as I'm concerned, Dumbledore was darn lucky Harry survived with his mind intact after he (and the rest of the staff) pretty much abandoned Harry to Umbridge's physical torture and Snape's brutal and repeated mind-rape, not to mention Voldemort's regular assaults on Harry's mind and emotions.

Your Dumbledore seemed a bit more attuned to Harry's mental anguish, but he was still content to let a teenaged girl take the lead in the mind healing. I guess it goes to show that one must truly love the sufferer in order to take on the job of healing a mind so ravaged and torn. I think Dumbledore is too detached to love deeply anymore. Thank goodness for Hermione.

I'm glad you gave Ron a decent love interest, so that his jealous nature didn't threaten everything this time around.

Thanks for an enjoyable read.