Reviews for Harry Potter and the Time Turner
martin.presston.9 chapter 10 . 8/10
sorry but please look at the title of this chapter, ok now do you notice the T in the correct place. now look at EVERY single spelling of that word in the rest of this chapter, so could you explain the G where the T is supposed to be :) ok thats all i wanted to say
Lol chapter 28 . 8/7
All these ducking cliffhangers
q.thews chapter 9 . 4/17
Love the last line of this chapter!
missgsmith51 chapter 30 . 3/31
I really enjoyed your story. The battle scene between Harry and Voldemort was certainly intense. I think the most interesting and unique scene, however, was the one inside Harry's mind, which showed how all of the events of the previous year - the training and studies, and the battles and injuries - had ravaged his heart and soul.

Harry's appearance within his own mind reminded me of how Dumbledore (in the books) ignored the inner wounds Harry had suffered each year and sent him back to endure another two months of hell in Durzkaban when he should have been receiving some healing for his mind and soul. I have never understood Dumbledore's complete disregard for the emotional trauma suffered by both Ginny (during her first year) and Harry (every year).

It has always amazed me that Harry wasn't insane after his fifth year. As far as I'm concerned, Dumbledore was darn lucky Harry survived with his mind intact after he (and the rest of the staff) pretty much abandoned Harry to Umbridge's physical torture and Snape's brutal and repeated mind-rape, not to mention Voldemort's regular assaults on Harry's mind and emotions.

Your Dumbledore seemed a bit more attuned to Harry's mental anguish, but he was still content to let a teenaged girl take the lead in the mind healing. I guess it goes to show that one must truly love the sufferer in order to take on the job of healing a mind so ravaged and torn. I think Dumbledore is too detached to love deeply anymore. Thank goodness for Hermione.

I'm glad you gave Ron a decent love interest, so that his jealous nature didn't threaten everything this time around.

Thanks for an enjoyable read.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 30 . 3/8
WOW! thats really all i can say is WOW. this story was amazing. i like how you included multiple catago4ies you might sa. you had powerufl harry manipulative but loving dubledore slight bashing. good and git snape animagus's hero harry smart hermione and abovve all else LOL iss Harmony love story. it's not uber obvious in the whole stoyr but it's definately there in the background the whole time.

"Fabulous! Simple Fabulous!"
Jharry1960 chapter 30 . 10/4/2014
Pretty good considering it was so long ago and you didn't have the last two books to get a scale of things. Not so happy with the body count or the conveniently stupid part where Harry has demonstrated powers that could have made short work of everyone but Voldemort but for some reason he is letting his people get slaughtered instead of using them. But, overall I thought that most of the battle was original and a lot of it still is. Seeing how far back this was written I hope you are not the one to blame for "Mione". It's not a real nickname. It doesn't appear in canon. It sounds inbred and lazy. It's sounds like something Ron would say. Hermione is a lovely name. Overall I think it was worth the read and a lot of what you included in your story are things I would like to have seen picked up in newer fics. Well done.
morcheller chapter 19 . 6/2/2014
So, does this mean that Bella is dead?
Can we use this quote now? "As Coroner I must aver, I thoroughly examined her, and she's not only merely dead, she's really most sincerely dead."
bookaholic2000 chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
I can't believe Hermione! She gets ten Os and she is COMPLAINING! But who is a Hermione without this bossiness and moody behaviour! Love her.
bookaholic2000 chapter 10 . 9/4/2013
I wish Harry doesn't have some superpowers hidden.
bookaholic2000 chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
Aw! Dumbledore has run out of eyes with which he could keep a watch on Harry... Tsk, tsk, tsk...
bookaholic2000 chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
It is true; Hermione is a miniature McGonagall.
bookaholic2000 chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
Molly's wrath! Save Harry, Albus!

Love Ron. The way he broke the silence.

_"If you're done smothering poor Harry, mum, I've got a question for him." ... "How on earth did you fool those three and get out of your house?" Ron ignored the angry glares he received from Tonks, Lupin and Moody.

I laughed so hard at his question and the conversation that took place after.

Molly is really something. She was pretending to wash the dishes with a secret desire to listen through Harry's - who had, by the way, let most of the indications slip which screamed 'the suppliers were THE TWINS!' - explanation.

And Dumbledore. He is a funny man. He had an eight-feet long scroll of the most up-to-date speciality services of the - ehem - various jokeshops (used a cover; don't want Molly to know that Harry's friends who provided him with the devices were, in fact, her beloved pranksters - er ... sons), but, unfortunately, the devices and their effects didn't match the ones listed in the order-form of the Weas ... - I think I should shut up now.

Dumbledore absolutely loves the pranksters' pranks, doesn't he?

Loved the chapter. Loved Ron and Dumbledore's curiosity. I am so glad that there is no bashing. Excellent.
bookaholic2000 chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
' "Whoa. So Harry gave you guys a slip, huh? Wick ..." finished Ron awkwardly as Lupin glared at him ... '

Love Ron! Well, it was brillant of Harry! It is mind-boggling that Hary could fool the Aurors. Wicked - *shuts up as Lupin glares peirces through*.
bookaholic2000 chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Good. A nice way to bring hope inside Harry.
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I knew that it was just a nightmare.