Reviews for The Making of Jack Sparrow
PirateLassy6-9-63 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
"You'd think from your manor Ana-Marie," He drawled, and she suppressed a shudder. Damn him. "That you weren't happy to see me."

WOW! The end of this chapter caught my interest! BeautiFUL!
captainme chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
i love this story already, and ive only just started to read it! yay! you've written it so well, better then most that ive read. and i like the plot so far too. the whole concept of how Jack and Ana met is quite different to other stories ive read. The fact that Ana was a pirate before Jack, that shes actually older then him, and that basically shes given him the name thats so well known! i love it! im gonna shut up now, and read on some more!

captainme
Blue Wolf2 chapter 8 . 1/7/2005
I was re-reading my reviews, and was shocked to see I had reviewed each chapter in this story- but chapter 8!

So...here you go!

Sparrow's eyes widened with shock at having such teeth so close to his face. *lol*

"Ah, Jack, you could never hold your liquor well. Do you always go all insightful?" *snicker.- very cute*
Amber Myst chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Hey...I love this story it's truly a work of art and that is why i would like permission to post this on a website I'm starting. It's a Jack and Anamaria fansite...I figured we needed one _. SO you can give me your answer three ways...a) you can email me at b) you can leave it as a review for one of my stories or c) you can rent a blimp, fly it all the way to New Jersey from Texas_ and then paste your answer on the side of the Blimp...i"m bound to see it. Ta!
Blue Wolf2 chapter 27 . 2/6/2004
"To the stars. One day, you and me, and we'll take Elizabeth and Will I guess, and we'll go to the stars." He said pompously. "Just have to think of a way..." He said, tapping his temple.
-cute
Julia! Agh! Why didn't you just kill her!
"Did you just throw that compass at her head?"
-haha
Ana-Maria fell on him, kissing him and laughing, her black hair forming a veil around his face.
"I love you Jack," She said in-between kisses. He grinned very characteristically, his ringed fingers pushing through her hair and stealing their way down her body. -aw
the compass to the Ile De Muerta lay still and forgotten. -nice ending touch.
Over the story was wonderful! I hope to read more of your works in the future.
Blue Wolf2 chapter 26 . 2/6/2004
Aw..CUTE!
"Have to return them." lol, they act like they are puppies.
Blue Wolf2 chapter 25 . 2/6/2004
He let the ship sink! Way to go Sparrow. Yes, Julia really is a bitch. It's a good reason for them betraying him.
Blue Wolf2 chapter 24 . 2/6/2004
"Oh, bloody hell, the Portella. She'll kill me if it sinks." -Nice of you to remember Jack, lol.
"Oh my god, could you be any more of a bitch?"
-HAHA
AGH! I can't believe he went with her! No! You have to return the ship you moron! Stupid pirate.
Blue Wolf2 chapter 23 . 2/6/2004
O, she's so evil! I say KILL HER! lol.
Blue Wolf2 chapter 22 . 2/6/2004
My reactions:
He put his hands on her hips and grinned. Possibly one of the best ways be woken up, he thought happily.. -aw
Ana-Maria was sitting on him, holding a dagger in one hand, her face with a not-happy-jan expression. *gasp*
"You bastard." She said. -lol (sorry, it was knda funny)
"My way of saying I'd come back." Jack said quietly. -aww
"Jack," She said, burying her head in his chest.
-aww
"Because. because you're more important. This," She touched his chest, and then her own. "This is more important then something that happened ten years ago." She said bluntly. -double aw
"Oh, come on, you know, you wear eyeliner, he had that thing with the apples." She said bobbing her head. -LOL
Blue Wolf2 chapter 21 . 2/6/2004
Nice idea on how he got the compass, and the Pearl's there too. So Julia lied? Interesting.
Blue Wolf2 chapter 20 . 2/5/2004
"Because luvy, I bought you a present." -haha/aw
Liked the whole 'I thought they came back for me.' Thing, very deep. A side we don't see of Jack much.
"You gunna let me finish woman?" He said. "God, I get no bloody respect." -lol
"No drunk philosophising." hehe
Blue Wolf2 chapter 19 . 2/5/2004
Ouch, Barl was a bit harsh there. This is getting interesting.
Blue Wolf2 chapter 18 . 2/5/2004
Aww, she said she loved him. Is he taking the ship now? Uh oh...she wont be happy. No sir...
Blue Wolf2 chapter 17 . 2/5/2004
Woa, Barbossa and apples...telling Tunrer how he'll die. And now Julia shows up. Very interesting.