Reviews for Rain
silverymoon19 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
:$ made me cry! hahaha that was so cute loved it! keep writing please :) i lovee your fics :D
HPCS2 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008

*dies*
AsakuraHannah chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
ooh...so lovely hehe...
rainman chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
*sob sob sob sob*Im toched by your creativity and feeling for Shaman has got to be the best Yona fic i have ever read.

P.S:THIS DESERVES AN OSCAR AWARD!
Kirume chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
NAISU!
Pretty Bitty chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Cute More *Reaches for another aero, but finds out that there is no more* NO!*goes to nearest dark corner and starts sobbing, while curled up into a ball* *yoh walks over*
Yoh: I'll help you Nikki!* Grins*
Nikki: You will why?
Yoh: because I like you alot!_
Nikki: Sry Girls, but Yoh is all mine now.*suckers*hehehehehehehehehehehe
tragicomedy chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
This was so sweet! I'm a new Shaman King fan! Go Yoh/Anna!
Chibi Children chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
That was totally awesome! and MEGA KAWAI! More...must have more.
Naoko Asakura chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
*Eyes Water* That was so beautiful, dude! Excellent job on this story, it made me feel more awake (since I like, just woke up... I stayed up until like, 2... and that's not good for me
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Touching, yet awesome story. Keep up the good work on your future pieces of work. Yoh/Anna itsumademo!
CheetorX chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
ah real sweet.i liked it.
Mafaldyna chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
oh! dedicated to me! (i better shut up) great story with an original end i must say
KiraHatesDresses chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
YAY! A new ficcy from you! It was extremely well-written! It's exciting to know that there is/are 1 or two more fics coming soon! This fic was realistic in the sense of Anna's feelings. (At least for me.) Can't wait for the next fic! (Would write this review a bit longer if I wasn't at school!)