Reviews for The Fate of the Juppon Gatana
Mischievous Lass chapter 26 . 4/8/2006
*laugh*

I LOVE THE CHICKEN version of yours!

haha...it's quite fun reading this, thanks!
Wood Worm chapter 26 . 3/25/2006
ahaahaha, I kinda like the Evil Chicken, is it a cock? chicken is my favourite not because they're so cute but they're also...quite tasty too!XD
Hopeless Lady chapter 26 . 3/21/2006
nice ending!
Kami's Neko chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
Neko: Ahaha..you use so many bad words, "crap" and all.. T_T I don't use anything like that in my stories now.. Words like that really bother me a lot...*shivers*

Kami: It's okay little one, you're still so innocent, of course they'd creep you out..

Neko: Yeah.. Anyways, it's so very amusing.. Thank you!

~Neko and Kami
Kami's Neko chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
Awesome.. I like the ones where someone who reviews gets to be in the story... I read the note on your last chapter, but I don't really know what to say for it, since I haven't read that far yet..

~Neko
That Buggy Girl chapter 26 . 3/17/2006
Yay for updates! I'm still there; whe! And I don't know if I'll ever finish that other story...Shame on me.
Kami's Neko chapter 2 . 3/6/2006
Neko and Yugi: Hi Kagi-sama! Hi Soujiro!

Neko: I liked the "whistle-challenged" part... It sounds like me... "

Yugi: Me too..

Neko and Yugi: And the ~friend~ part!

Neko: The first kanji in Yugi's name is also the first kanji in friend! The "tomo" part.. also "yuu"... _ Yay! Awesome!

Kami and Yami (non-chibi forms): If they're happy, we'll be happy too... _

All: Good night! *get kicked off the computer*
Kami's Neko chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Hello Kagi! _ I read the first chapter... It's so funny! _

..reminds me of how I wrote when I was 12... I used to use a : for when someone was talking, rather than ""..and the parentheses, and all...

_ You started this about three months before I started writing...or at least typing on the computer, I don't know if I wrote on paper before that...if I did I don't have it.. " *stops talking about her own stuff*

Anyways, awesome..

~Neko
Mayline chapter 25 . 8/28/2005
OMG Your fanfic is so random

You SHOULD keep writing this fic.

Good luck

omg this fic made me laugh so hard :3
Jan-San144 chapter 25 . 3/20/2005
Hello! At least you're not me, who has not updated in the past 5 or 6 MONTHS! Damn! Nice new chappie, hope to see mare soon!
Anonymous Freak chapter 25 . 1/29/2005
I think this is good! Please continue!
Jan-San144 chapter 24 . 9/13/2004
MWAHAHAHA! My return from the evils of summer! Cool new chapter!
AkuNeko Bad grammar but it just sounds better than WaruiNeko chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Yay! It's updated! *tosses Pocky to Chibi-Tenken*

My friends' lives and mine pretty much revolve around Kenshin, Kingdom Hearts, Inuyasha, and this fic. Not much to improve upon, but where's Kamatari? I miss him!

Yay for the Kenshin-nuts! I'm working on a kenny-chan based religion, I dunno... ...But please bring back Kama-Chan!
Moony Da Remmy chapter 9 . 7/17/2004
This is so good so far! I'm sorry I can't read the other chapters right now. There are so many and I have so little time. I swear on the oath of Kenshin Himura, I will read your whole fanfic...by the end of the summer...
SashaBatTzion chapter 24 . 7/13/2004
Wasn't this the chapter before this one? It was. Fix please?