Reviews for Walk Me Home
ssj7chibividel chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
Did i read wrong or did VIDEL hug vegeta o_O WTF!?
ssj7chibividel chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
Ben! I hate topics like cutting yourself caus my cousin dies it and she is like a sis to me... This fiction reminds me alot about my life... Have you been stalking me? Haha
ssj7chibividel chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
The acting chapter is... Cheesy! X-D
NerdsRule chapter 23 . 4/21/2013
I loved this. I haven't read SOOAJ yet but I'm sure it's just as amazing as this one.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
When gohan went to highschool he was eighteen, its old but that's what the episode says
TheSaiyanFromEarth chapter 19 . 3/25/2013
Wow, I'm reading this ten years later, on the tenth birthday of Meteora. Ironic huh?
tan chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
cute
tan chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
tankichi realy
Walfons12 chapter 23 . 8/1/2012
Good story it is one of my favorites now
Adam Arashi chapter 23 . 10/15/2011
DAMN YOU! I HATE CLIFFHANGERS! ;D no cliffhangers are really good, they make them reader want to read more REALLY GOOD stories by the way
ChibiSuperBuu chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
referring to 2nd chapter

they kinda did tell you the age of Gohan and Videl

Gohan was 11 when Goten was born, this makes him 18

Videl is 17 i think

gotne and trunks are the correct age in ur story though
Mark chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
A good story. Keep it up. If you want to know everyones ages, Videl is 17. Gohan is 18. Goten is 7. Trunks is 8.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 1/27/2007
Minus points for making Videl cut herself. That is so far removed from her character that it's disgraceful. I could certainly see her burying herself in training and getting injured that way, but cutting herself? So sorry, that just isn't Videl.
GohVidFanatic chapter 23 . 12/7/2006
This story is SO COL! I'm sorry if I reviewed late,well I just finished reading your Starting Out On A Journey,I really got addicted on this one.I would like to read more of your fics.

Keep it up.
marielly chapter 25 . 5/22/2006
hey i finally got around to review this story! Its really awesome! I got the idea(Videl-supergirl) i gave you from you own story! ( yeah im videl 1212) Well in not done with the sequel to this but your a really good author awesome job on the story!