Reviews for Somber
Lydie chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Very sweet story, both boys were exactly as I'd imagined them to be at that age. I look forward to more of your stories.
Kit Kat50 chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Hey this story is really good. My favorite character is David. I like stories in which none of the characters are gay. I suppose that I'll keep the mindset that they aren't gay. As the other reviewer said, the way to solve the "doesn't feel like an ending" is to add more chapters. Please do it! This story really has promise for for chapters. It isn't meant to be a lonely one chapter story, this could big! :) Please, Please, Please write more!
Shakeseegirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Aww! *huggles pre-teen!Davey* SO SWEET! AND CUTE! And-wait, 'nother huggle. *huggles teen-hero!Jacky* Aw! BLUE BANDANA! Aw!

That was SO good, I was hoping you'd write more soon! So so so so sososososo good! You're an awesome writer! Do more soon!

And it totally felt finished! The ending was great! It was fab-oh wait-um, I mean, no, yes, you're *right*! It didn't seem finished! I believe the only way to rectify the matter would be to add another chapter...and then another...and maybe even another...

*wink*